Chapter V - There you are

◇Rewritten◇

'The christmas invasion'
|Part I |

:☆°*•◇.*•☆.°:☆°*•◇.*•☆.°:☆°*•◇.*•☆.°:

.......There he is.

A wave of emotions crashes into me, the sudden impact making me stumble back. Too much of everything swims through me for me to even comprehend.

Mickey quickly stabilised me. "You okay?", he questions me right away, his eyes filled with concern as he looks me over, wondering what was wrong.

His worried words falls deaf on my ears. Everything around me seems to fade away, the noise dampening into a dull ringing. Only thing I could hear, only thing I could see was him.

''Here we are then, London. Earth. The Solar System. We did it. Jackie. Mickie. Blimey! No, no, no, no, hold on. Wait there. I've got something to say. There was something I had to tell you, something important. What was it?'' The Doctor rambles out in a rush, not noticing the third person yet.

He stumbles up to the group, throwing his arms around Jackie and Mickey. "No, hold, hold on. Hold on, shush I feel...", his sentence comes to a stop when his eyes found hers.

His arm slowly falls down to his sides, his mouth agape. He starts walking, well more stumbling his way to me. Never once breaking eye contact.

My muscles lock up as his eyes lock into mine. I watch frozen as he comes closer, not moving a single muscle when he is right in front of me. Not even when his hands fly up to my face, holding it oh so delicately in his palms.

His eyes take their time and travel around my face, almost as if he wants to memorise every bit of it, but that couldn't be right. Mine stayed locked on his, the deep brown luring me in.

A few seconds passed, which felt more like a lifetime, before he dared to come even closer, making our noses brush against each other.

"There you are.", he breathes out, a small smile tugging at his lips.

A new wave of emotions crashes into me, making my knees buckle into it. I would have fell if it wasn't for the hands catching me at my waist.

I grasped his jacket, holding it tight in my grasp as I needed something to ground myself.

The Doctor didn't move his hands, letting them stay on the curves of my waist. He only moved even closer until our foreheads touch. My eyes closing immediate at the contact.

Incoherent whispers comes out of his mouth. The only thing I could hear was the slight waver in his voice.

His eyes closes aswell, not that I could see. But as my face had a look of tranquil over it, his was scrunched up in pain.

What am I doing?! What is wrong with me?! Act normal. Stop feeling like this!

My eyes spring open, a shocked gasp escaping my mouth when I felt a pair of lips on my forehead. The soft kiss igniting sparks on my skin.

And the sudden touch, the sudden scare from it made me just in time to catch a falling Doctor.

:☆°*•◇.*•☆.°:

Mickey and Jackie both watch the scene play in front of them with wide eyes. Neither had the strenght to look away, but what was weird is they wanted to look away.