Chapter III - Not a goodbye, but a see you later

◇Rewritten◇

:☆°*•◇.*•☆.°:☆°*•◇.*•☆.°:☆°*•◇.*•☆.°:

Amy and Rory shared a look, conteplating where to begin. With a deep sigh Amy starts. "Your travelled right after putting that necklace on?", she questions, making me slowly nod along.

"What do you remember from right before you came here?", she continues.

"Uhm, there was this lady. And she placed my hand around the stone and then told me to..... run.", I trail off, realizing how annoyingly familiar those words sound.

"A bit cliché, now I know.", I mutter out with a scoff.

Amy softly chuckles, before her eyes flicker down to my chest, where the necklace was innocently laying. "The necklace can take you to this universe and back to yours. By simply pressing it and you're gone.", she further explains

How interesting it all was one thing popped out to me. "I can go back home?", I ask, hope filling me.

Rory and Amy share another look, this one with more concern. "Uhm... yes. You can go back home. But-", Rory begins, but got interrupted by me, myself and I.

"Oh, thank god. I thought I could never go back.", I breathe a big sigh of relief.

"But.", Amy begins. "You do have to come back here, sweetie.", she carefully tells me.

"What do you mean?", I ask, my shoulders slowly slumping down. I didn't know if I would go back. It all just seemed so dangerous, meddling into an universe I don't belong in.

"We know you.", Amy softly answers.

"You know me.", I mumble to myself.

"For how long?", I look back up at them and ask. "How long?", I repeat as they stay quiet, only looking at me with so much sympathy it made me sick.

"The Doctor.", falls out of my mouth as I remember something from before. I look at Amy. "You said before that I, well future me I guess, is travelling with the Doctor. Oh my god, that means I will meet him and speak to him.", I gasp out, coming to the terrifying conclusion.

Amy suddenly groans. "Arghh, we said too much. No more spoilers for you.", she grumbles, wagging a finger at me.

"I knew you were the one to overshare.", Rory laughs.

"Shut up.", Amy grumbles, hitting him on the chest.

A small smile grows on my as I watch them bicker like an old married couple, which they are just not old.

It was bizarre actually, something impossible. I used to watch this world on TV. But now here I am, being in that world, sitting in front of the lovely Ponds, and living the impossible.

A laugh suddenly bubbles in my throat as I start to laugh to myself. "Wow, I mean... just wow.", I gasps out between laughs, unable to stop myself.

"I mean I have a magical necklace. Like how?! And here I am, sitting in front of you two.", I wave at the two, my muscles straining as I laugh and laugh. "You're not supposed to be real people.", flew out of my mouth without thinking.

My eyes widen as I realize what I said. "Oh shit! I shouldn't have said that!", I panic, holding my hand over my mouth until more spills out.

Did they even know they were fictional?!

But as I was tunneling down into panic, the two in front of me did the opposite. They just started laughing, at me.

"Oh, that was amazing. God, you were really scared.", Rory says in between laughs.