Demon's Reawakening.

Start from the beginning

In the real world, the situation was a bit different. Not only were Abell and Pitch struggling, but Uta had to actively take part in destroying them as well. Since Uta can be present in both worlds, she can tell that there is a massive difference in the strength of the strange warriors.

"Hey, Uta do you remember these things?" Abell asks as she swings her chain into the head of the enemy. "You never mentioned that Tot Musica had its own army!"

"That's because it didn't." Uta yells as she kicks the soldier in front of her in the neck. "What's even more strange is that these things are a lot stronger than the ones in the Uta World."

Uta sees another armed guard coming towards her from above, but Pitch intercepts the attack by grabbing her opponent's weapon before kneeing them into the ocean.

"Well, at least we are more than capable of handling them." Pitch said as she twirls around the lance in her hand. "Good thing we're here instead of the Uta World."

In truth, they were stronger, but not strong enough to put up a decent enough fight to slow them down. The pair didn't even need to use their abilities to take any of them down.

"That's fine and all, but these guards aren't what worries me." Uta said as she glanced towards the sky. "That thing didn't make a move yet."

Uta stares at the dreaded Tot Musica from both the Uta and real world. Uta couldn't help but freeze up in front of the thing, not by fear, but by surprise. The deity looked vastly different then in comparison to how Uta remembers the demon. For one, it looks a lot larger than before and despite it being pretty big before. The color of Tot Musica is also a lot more different than what Uta remembers. Its coat and hair were a different shade and so was its skin color. The hat it wears has what looks like a crocodile head, which was something that Uta doesn't remember it having that design prior. The arms of Tot Musica looked a lot more menacing now that they were even longer and slimmer than before with sharp claws ending on its finger tips. Then, there were the skulls that surround its body which has definitely increased from before, no mistakes about it. Finally, there's its face. Before, Tot Musica admittingly looked a lot more human, but now if Uta could describe it in the best way, it looks more like a true monster. Colder looking eyes aiming to destroy and fangs that resemble a serpent's. That thing truly has the appearance of what one would call a Demon King. What troubles her more was that it just floated there staring at her with that same cold look as when she was absorbed in it last.

"I knew that he would look and become stronger, but this is ridiculous." Uta grumbles as she pulls out her spear.

Uta didn't have too much time to think as she tries to fend off a music warrior in the real world by slashing it apart with her spear. Uta had no idea that Tot Musica was capable of summoning minions and this new development would normally be a hindrance, but Uta predicted that whatever she could do in the Uta World, there was no reason Tot Musica wouldn't do the same. In fact, just by using this simple action of creating musical soldiers, Uta can tell that Tot Musica id more like the Sing Sing Fruit given form. That's when Uta begins to feel a sense of envy and the realization that even with her capabilities, she can't match this monster in terms of usage of powers.

...human...

The diva flinches as she hears her name from that same voice back in the ruins echoes throughout the amphitheater.

"Did you guys hear that?" Uta hesitantly asks from both worlds. "Did you guys hear my name being called?"

"Nope." Abell answers.

"No one even spoke on our end." Rave answers.

Uta looks up to see Tot Musica staring back at her and freezes up as their eyes meet.