--Ah, brother Li, here I come!

--Cub! Ji Li! Ji Li~ Ji Li! we love you!

--Rose, I'm here with a microscope! Put some sugar as much as you like!

--Hahaha The big sister in front of me is bold.

--Please note! Ahead is about to enter a large-scale high-sweet scene! Extremely prone to agitated fainting accidents!

Ji Li glanced at the comments on the bullet screen, and was a little puzzled, "Our performance in Liangzhou was not so obvious the first time, right? Why do I think there seems to be more comments from CP fans this time?"

"Let's take a look again, anyway, we are very restrained." Qin Li replied lightly, with a hint of pride on his lips.

As far as he knows, Rose's CP attention has exceeded 500,000 fans, and the activity is more than one day.

And after a lapse of more than half a year, it once again overtook the ranking of 'Take Off' CP.

While the two were asking and answering, the feature film started.

It was less than five o'clock in the morning, before the rooster crowed, and the director of the program knocked on Ji Li's door.

Ji fans on the barrage saw this time period, and they all jumped out and felt distressed.

--Ah, filming variety shows is hard work! Is it time to get up and catch the plane?

--Has Ji Li Zai Zai got enough sleep?

--The editors and directors of the program group are also working very hard. Thank you for your hard work behind the scenes.

The door of the house opened, and the bleary-eyed Ji Li poked out a messy little head. After confirming that the people who came were all staff members of the program group, he generously invited them in.

"Good morning."

Under the camera, Ji Li had a completely plain face, and her skin was soft and tender. His eyelids drooped from time to time, and the little hair with bristling hair was so cute that people couldn't help laughing.

Originally still on the barrage? Distressed fans, their attitudes have changed drastically.

--Woooooh! Really! It's my soft and sweer baby waiting obediently for Mama! Soak in milk!

--Thank you program team! For letting us see this lovely Jili side!

--Help, my heart is pounding wildly, Ji Li's character is pure, seductive, handsome and beautiful, and the result? How cute is he in private?

--Whoever stays with Ji Li in the future will be blessed for eight hundred lifetimes!

Seeing these various bullet screens, Ji Li glanced at Qin Li embarrassedly, but unexpectedly the man's eyes were completely fixed on the screen?

Unaware of his gaze, Qin Li picked up the ice-cold mineral water on the table and took two sips, as if suddenly thirsty.