Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.

Start from the beginning

"Old man Rayleigh, Jimbe, and some Amazon is with him." Pitch answers.

Abell narrows her eyes at the newspaper and grabs it from Pitch's hand. She looks at the picture and as she flips over to the next page, a wanted poster falls to the ground. Pitch and Rave look away avoiding to see whatever reaction Abell will have as the woman picks up the poster.

"Pitch. Rave. How long did you know about this?"

Neither one needed haki to know how pissed Abell was. They could basically feel the anger emitting from her. Both teens turn their heads to see Abell fuming angrily with the wanted poster crushed in her grip.

"It was in today's paper! Honest!" Rave said, waving her hands in the air. "We found out not a couple of minutes ago."

"Pitch, give me Uta's vivre card." Abell commands glaring at Pitch.

"Why don't we give her a call inste..."

"Now."

"Yes, ma'am."

Abell gently takes the piece of paper from Pitch and puts it to the palm of her hand. Just as Abell had assumed, it was pointing away from Sabaody. Abell can feel her anger boil and grits her teeth.

"Uta is the 'Scarlet Songstress', huh?" Abell wonders as her anger reaches it's limit. "I'm going to catch her with my own two hands and knock some sense into her!"

Abell storms off leaving the other two shocked.

"Hey, where are you going?" Pitch asks.

"Making a phone call." Abell mutters.

Once Abell goes to her room and closes the door behind her, she bursts into laughter.

"That damn fool!" Abell laughs. "Over one hundred million? Who does she think is? What a crazy girl."

She then reaches for one of the many transponder snails on the desk and picks up the one labeled 'Shakky's Rip-off bar'. She picks up the speaker and calls.

"Hey, thanks for answering. I assume you know why I'm calling so let's make this quick, yeah?" Abell said as the receiving end picked up. "Where's Uta? I know she's not with you."

Abell listens quietly and clicks her tongue in annoyance.

"Out of all the places." Abell groans. "Ok, I got it. Thanks for the info."

Abell puts down the speaker and sighs heavily.

"Amazon Lily, huh?"

~Somewhere in the Calm Belt...

"ACHOO!"

"You sick?"

"I don't get sick, I think Abell has caught on."

"What makes you think that?"

"Cause I sneezed."

"Really? You think so."

"It's the logical answer."

"Is it really?"

"Sure it is."

"Oh, ok."

It's been a couple of hours since the group has left Amazon Lily and the trip has gotten boring as there isn't much to do. Luffy and Uta have basically told each other every possible story during the days after going to Marineford and had nothing left to do.

"Anyways, are we there yet?" Luffy asks.

"Not yet." Rayleigh answers. "We're going somewhere very secluded."