Witnessing The War Of The Best.

Start from the beginning

Sitting on top of the scaffold on his knees is none other than the persecuted man himself.

"So that's Roger's son." Rayleigh said out loud. "Can't say I see Roger in him, but..."

Uta then sees a large man with a hat that has a seagull on it walking up the scaffold and stands right next to Ace.

"Who's that?" Uta asks.

"That's Sengoku." Rayleigh answers. "He's the Fleet Admiral of the Marines."

Sengoku picks up a transponder snail and the speaker suddenly turns on.

"Men, I have something crucial to tell you all." Sengoku said. "Something about the true meaning of Portgas D. Ace meeting his end here today."

Everyone in the crowd murmurs as they try to guess what the Fleet Admiral is talking about.

"Ace, tell me the name of your father." Sengoku orders.

Everyone was confused on what Sengoku tells Ace, but Uta was getting cold shivers of what everyone's will be once the truth is revealed.

"My father is Whitebeard." Ace answers sternly.

"He is not!"

"Yes, he is! Whitebeard is my only father! I have no other!"

"Back then, we searched as though our lives depended on it. Searching for the possibility that there existed on that island a child of that man based on nothing, but the tiniest leads from Cipher Pol." Sengoku said to Ace. "We investigated all newborn children, all children who were yet to be born, and all of their mothers, but ultimately found nothing...or so we thought."

Uta was intrigued by the story and couldn't help, but be enveloped by it.

"No surprise though, considering the lengths your mother took to hide you." Sengoku continues. "She performed a miracle that can only come from the love of a mother and as a result, she misled the marines. No, she misled the entire world."

Ace's mother? Uta wonders.

"You come from an island in the South Blue called Baterilla and your mother's name was Portgas D. Rouge." Sengoku said.

"That's the name of Ace's mother." Uta said. "So he took his mother's name instead of his fathers."

~

I wonder who will find the One Piece next.

My son of course!

You don't have one.

Not yet, but I may have one in the future!

~

That island was where we saw Roger off. Rayleigh thought. I guess he really did have one, what a wild man.

"She performed a feat that we could never have hoped to imagine and out of devotion to her child, bore him in her womb for a full twenty months!" Sengoku said. "And when the birth finally came, her strength all but spent, she left this world as you entered it."

Uta's mind was blown. Sure Ace's father was a shock in the beginning, but his mother was amazing in her own right. Uta can't imagine the thought of anyone being pregnant for more than a year. It was no short of a miracle.

"One year and three months from the father's death, a child was born bearing the most accursed blood to be found in the world." Sengoku said. "That child is you."

Uta's eyes widened in shock and horror. As if putting him to death publicly wasn't torturous enough, this man is going to ruin Ace's life by revealing the secret he kept from others for so long. Uta's rage begins to boil and the veins in her head bulge.