Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure?" Uta asks. "I mean, I'm grateful, but..."

"I agree with Abell." Pitch interrupts. "Ace is an important member and you should be there at least, you know."

"I'm ok with it." Gordon said. "Ace is important to you and whenever you witness his death or rescue, at least be there to have comfort in knowing how his life will end or go for the better."

Uta gets up and bows before her friends and mentor.

"Thank you all so much!" Uta said gratefully. "I promise to not do anything rash!"

"Don't make promises you can't keep." Abell said.   "Ah, it's beginning to rain."

Everyone looks outside to see the rain fall gently against the window pane. Night was also coming too and looking at the clock, it's past seven.

"Me, Camie, Pappagu should go back to Fishman Island tomorrow." Hatchan said. "Staying here would be bad for us."

"At least make sure you're properly healed first." Rayleigh said. "I'm not letting you swim back down there if you aren't any better."

"Nyuu. Ok." Hatchan said.

"What about Rave?" Camie asks, looking at the injured teen.

"I think we should wait until she wakes up." Uta suggests. "After all the deal was to send her here, we're not obligated to take her with us as she was intending to join her brother."

Rave grumbles a bit, but stays asleep.

"How about I make some dinner?" Shakky suggested. "You all must be hungry and a good meal will do just the job to make you heal faster."

"Here, let me help with making some food." Gordon said. "Feeding these girls plus several more is no problem for me."

"In that case, I'll take it up on that offer." Shakky said as she opened the side door to the bar.

"Food!" Uta and Pitch yell enthusiastically.

"Can I eat too?" Camie asks. "I want to see what home cooked meals humans eat!"

"Of course, just let me do my thing and I'll make you a feast to remember." Gordon said, rolling up his sleeves.

Ever since Gordon began raising Uta, cooking became his newest pastime as he finds great joy in making new dishes. Even though he started off with cookbooks and made several failures along the way, he never stopped and eventually he made dishes of his own for which the girls love. Although, his love for cooking can't compare to music. As the two cook, Rave lets out a loud groan and opens her eyes. She then slowly rises up and looks around groggily. Rave blinks a couple times and lets out a depressing sigh.

"Damn it! I almost had him!" Rave said angrily, kicking her blanket off. "If I didn't fight that cyborg, I would've beaten my brother!"

Rave then looks around again and is shocked to be surrounded by so many people both familiar and unfamiliar. Rave turns to see Uta and is utterly shocked at how badly injured she is.

"What happened to you?!" Rave asks, panicking. "Who could've done this to you?!"

Then Rave looked to Abell and Pitch to see them in a similar state.

"Ahhh! You guys are just as bad!" Rave yells.

"Calm down." Abell said. "Here, I'll tell you everything that has happened so be prepared."

After a ten minute explanation and a bunch of shocked screaming, Rave is finally caught up with the situation.

"I guess we need to stay low in the meantime." Rave sighs as she lays back in her bed. "I can't believe my brother shot me with a rubber bullet."