Cruel Separation.

Start from the beginning

Shakky chuckles at the sight much to Uta's annoyance.

"You have to excuse her. Camie is not familiar with the world of pirates." Hatchan said.

"I see." Uta said. "Sorry for getting mad at you."

"Getting back to the topic at hand, the Four Emperors are the most powerful and strongest pirates of the world and are one of the three powers." Shakky explains. "Uta's father, 'Red Haired' Shanks, is one of those pirates."

"Wow." Camie and Pappagu said in union.

"Nyuu! You actually know one of them." Hatchan tells his friends. "Fish-Man Island is under the protection of Whitebeard who's also an emperor."

"Oh, I didn't know that old guy was a pirate." Camie said.

"After so many years, that bit of information seems to have been left out." Hatchan said. "Only adults and pirates like me know about Whitebeard's title back in Fishman Island."

"Anyways, since I'm the daughter of a big time pirate, I have been keeping my identity secret from everyone with the exception of my closest friends and mentor for the past ten years." Uta said. "As you remember from what Rayleigh said, Luffy knew me when I was still a pirate and doesn't know that I'm Uta."

"But isn't he like your closest friend?" Camie asks.
"He mentioned the name 'Uta' many times and you didn't tell him?"

"I was only his friend for a little more than a year." Uta said. "I didn't think he would care so much. Besides, it's not that easy."

"Is it the guilt?" Shakky asks. "From what happened in Elegia?"

Uta's heart drops and she looks at the bartender in shock.

"So you two do know." Uta said shakily.

"I guess I said too much, but if I wasn't going to say anything, then you won't." Shakky said. "You're not hiding the fact that you want to keep it a secret."

Uta looks away in frustration.

"What are you talking about?" Camie asks. "Elegia? What's that?"

"You're talking about that place that was destroyed by the Red Haired Pirates?" Hatchan asks. "Wasn't the story that they invaded that place and later ruined the kingdom along with their people afterwards?"

"Most pirates are quite greedy and despicable." Pappagu said, crossing his fins.

"Shanks sounds like a bad guy." Camie agrees.

"You couldn't be so wrong!" Uta shouts. "Shanks didn't destroy that island. I did!"

The three look at Uta in shock.

"I destroyed Elegia." Uta admits. "Shanks took the blame for it."

"You...destroyed a kingdom?" Camie asks, covering her hands over her mouth. "But why?"

"That's enough for today." Shakky said, walking towards the group.

Uta almost lost herself, but kept her composure thanks to Shakky's interference.

"I think that's all the information you guys need to know." Shakky said, putting a hand on Uta's shoulder. "Tell me, do you think Uta is a bad person?"

"Of course not!" the trio immediately yells. "Uta is anything, but!"

Uta calms down and is relieved to hear their words of reassurance.

"Good. Then there's no need to ask anymore questions." Shakky said smiling.

"How much did Rayleigh tell you? Or was it Shanks?" Uta asks the bartender.

"I didn't hear it from Shanks himself, I only know from what Rayleigh told me." Shakky answers.