Concert At Sabaody.

Start from the beginning

Uta and the others smile at the teen's enthusiasm.

"Oh! How about Luf.. I mean, how about 'Straw Hat'?" Uta asks.

"Nothing about him yet." Abell said as she sighs at the fact that she almost gave away her secret admiration for Luffy. "If something did turn up, you would be the first to know."

It was only after the group streamed 'Fleeting Lullaby' when Abell showed Uta Luffy's new wanted poster. Ever since the announcement of Luffy and his crew's bounties, Uta was over the roof. Naturally, she wouldn't stop gushing which brought immediate headaches for the veterans. As a memento, Uta hung Luffy's new wanted poster on her wall along with the other two posters and Straw Hat pirate posters. Now that Uta knows the faces of Luffy's crew, she's now more than eager to meet them face to face. It would be no surprise to the Section Leaders if Uta has an additional ulterior motive now that she is performing in the Sabaody Archipelago.

"Alright, we're going to dock at grove fifty three." Abell said. "It's close to our destination too."

Abell was able to safely dock the Shanty next to the roots of the said grove and everyone walked off the ship. Uta took notice of how sticky the ground was.

"Ugh, what is this stuff?" Uta asks as she pokes the moss that covers the ground. "It's like slime."

As soon as Uta finishes, a large bubble rises from the ground and into the air. Soon, several other bubbles pop up and float off. Pitch jumps up and pops several bubbles with her hands.

"This is fun!" the teen said happily.

"What you guys are looking at is the sap of the tree and what comes out is the bubbles." Gordon said. "My relatives would tell me stories about this place."

"Look at them riding on the bubbles!" Abell said shocked as she points to a bubble bike. "Those people over there have their items in a bubble too!"

"The people here use the bubbles here for various uses." Gordon explains. "Of course, seeing it in person is still wondrous."

The group of five walked deeper into the mangrove forest and found their way into the shopping area. While there, many people recognized Uta as Red and so she signed some belongings and shook some hands. Eventually, the group found themselves at Sabaody Park.

"We're here." Gordon said as he looked at the amusement park. "Are you girls ready?"

"...."

"Girls?"

Gordon turns to see that the girl's eyes have turned to stars as they stare at the amusement park before them. Among them, Uta's eyes shined the brightest to the point where she was tearing up. To a group of young girls who had never seen an amusement park, they couldn't help but be starstruck from the sight. Gordon sighs at the sight.

"After the concert, you guys can go to the amusement park." Gordon tells the women.

"REALLY?!" the four ask enthusiastically.

"Yes, but let's focus on finding that stage." Gordon said. "I was told they have one ready for us."

As the group walks closer, they see a large stage that says 'Diva' Red on the top. One can only assume that that's the stage where Uta is supposed to perform. Soon, a man in a red suit walks up to the group happily.

"I'm the one in charge of the concert!" the man said. "I'm happy to make your acquaintance Red."

"The feeling is mutual." Uta said as she got into her professional attitude. "If I remember correctly, showtime will start in an hour?"