1 WEDDING PREPARATIONS

Start from the beginning

Mrs.Jeon - He? He is TAEHYUNG

Ari eyes widened.

----- ----- ----- ---- ----- ----- ----

48.

49.

50.

Done!!!

Taehyung were on ground he completed his fifty round of jogging. He was breathing heavily he sat on near bench, his hairs and body sweating, in that state he was looking damn handsome. He leaned back resting for a while.Some girls just came there to see him like this. He wiped sweating with his handkerchief at the moment he got call from his dad.

Taehyung - What dad?

Mr.Kim - Come home now

Taehyung - But what happened?

His dad hanged up the call before listened him. Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung reached at home. He saw his dad sat down on couch and some childrens are gathered in the house.

Taehyung - What?? What happened?

He asked his dad but without giving any answer Mr.kim looks away from him dramatically like he is furious. Taehyung was frown on his action but not surprise. His dad is soft hearted, he have funny personality.

Taehyung - Hey,  tell me what happened?

Childrens - He have taken our ball, they are not giving it back.

He said like complaining about his dad. Taehyung looked at his dad give a sign to return their ball to childrens. Mr.kim still looking away like he dosen't see him.

Taehyung - Dad! Return the ball

Mr.Kim - No! I'll not, its third time they hit my bum with this ball.

Mr.kim said showing the ball, he was looking fake angry yet innocent. Taehyung was controlling his laugh after listened this. He have to do something so he glare at the childrens. Childrens looking down like they didn't know what they are talking about.

Taehyung - Dad, give them to ball this time they will never do that again. Right?

He asked to childrens as they nodded their heads. Finally, he gave that ball to them and children went from there. Taehyung went to his room for take a bath.

Mr.Kim - This time you rescued them next time if this happen again then I will go on hunger strike against them.

Taehyung - This is 24th time you threatened me dad, that you will go on strike.

He chuckles from the bathroom. His dad now furious at him.

Mr.Kim - But next time, I'll definitely do

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

After met with Mrs.jeon, Ari went to Matriarch room. Ari sat front of her. She smiled at her and wrote something on the notebook and then shows her. Ari couldn't understand anything? At the time uncle hwang came there. He is important person in the family And Mr.jeon's sisters husband but that sister is no more.

Mr.Hwang - She is saying, Where is jungkook? You met him?

Ari - Hello uncle, He told me that he went to do some shopping.

Mr.Hwang - He returned, and now with taehyung, at their personal place

Personal place?????

---- ----- ----- ----- -----

Taehyung came in their personal place, searching for jungkook everywhere. That time jungkook suddenly came and hugged him. Two days ago taehyung goes for his business meeting so jungkook couldn't meet him. He just 2 hours before, freshed up and came there And now after two days later they are hugging each other like they are meeting after ages.

Jungkook - I missed you bro

Taehyung - I missed you too jungkook-ah.

Their body were not leaving each others side. And their eyes were showing love, looking each other without once blink. At the time there ari entered there.

She suspiciously looking at them.

***

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY GUYSSS🎂

THIS IS FIRST CHAPTER OF "BALLOONS"

IF LIKE THEN VOTE

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?

❤💜