Part 8

Monique's POV

I walk out of the bathroom a few minutes later, my panties scrunched up in my fingers and I look at him with a cheeky smirk.

"what's that look for?" he asked as he was leaning against the wall by the exit of the restaurant. I press my body against his, placing my hand against our bodies so that no one can see, and I open my hands revealing my black lace panties I was now holding.

"Thought I would give you a souvenir" I say before I place my panties in his pocket.

"that's fucking hot" I hear him say before his lips crash onto mine, passion flowing through our bodies before we break the kiss and head back to his room.

Just as the door to Brad's room shuts, my body was slammed against the door, Brad's body pressed against mine, his lips crashing onto mine. I hold onto his shoulders as he kisses me forcefully, his need for me raw, just as my need for him was raw inside my body. Kissing each other with need, our bodies pressed against each other, I could feel Brad's hand on my waist, pinning me against the door, his other hand slowly moving up my thighs and under my dress. My body was aching with need, my core throbbing with the anticipation of his fingers getting closer and closer to my soaking core, his lips never leaving mine, his tongue possessively claiming my mouth. I moan against his lips as his fingers find my soaking slit, my body relaxing into his touch. Brad breaks the kiss, opening my eyes I investigate his, full of desire, my lips swollen from our kiss.

"You are so fucking wet for me" his voice was deep and husky, it turned me on even more. A gasp leaves my lips as I feel a finger slide inside me, I lean my head against the door and I feel Brad's lips on my neck, rubbing my hips against his hand as he slides a second finger inside me, feeling the palm of his hand rubbing against my clit. My orgasm was already starting to build inside me, my fingers move to Brad's neck, tightening my grip on him as the pleasure was building inside me. If he could do this to me with just his fingers, what could he do to me when he was balls deep inside me.

"Come for me" his husky voice demands between kisses; I felt his teeth against my neck and the pain from his teeth biting into me. The pain mixed in with the pleasure pushed me over the edge, feeling my orgasm taking over my senses I moaned out loudly, my walls tightening around Brad's fingers. My moans softened as my orgasm left my body, my pussy still throbbing with Brad's fingers inside me, my body felt weak, feeling the aftermaths of my orgasm. Brad's lips were on mine, kissing me with an animalistic need I had never felt before, my own body taking over as it wanted more from this man. He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes.

"You sound so fucking hot when you come" he says before he pulls his fingers from inside me and brings them to his lips, opening his mouth he wraps his lips around his fingers, cleaning up my juices from them, a groan leaving his lips, his eyes never leaving mine.

"You taste amazing" he says before he spins me around so that my stomach was against the door now. His fingers find the zipper to my dress, undressing me. My dress pools on the ground around me, leaning in, he kisses my neck from behind, feeling his hardness against my ass I let out a moan. Brad turns me back around and picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. I could feel his hardness against my core and my body wanted more. Brad places me on the bed, kissing me softly on the lips. Pulling back, he stands over me and admires my body, his eyes taking in the sight of my naked body in front of him. Slowly Brad takes off my heels, one at a time, slowly and gently and I admire this man even more. He was rough but he was also so gentle when he needed to be. Brad watches me carefully as he starts to unbutton his shirt, exposing his chest, his muscular chest that was covered in tattoo's. I sit up slowly, my eyes on his before they move to his bulge. My hands slowly move to his belt, undoing it slowly, teasingly and he lets out a small moan as my fingers brushed against his skin. Once the belt was off, I undid the button and slowly the zipper, my hands move to his hips and into his pants, gripping onto his jeans and his briefs before I gently pull them down, watching as his cock was freed from the fabric. My eyes widened at his cock, he was big, bigger than average, not only his length but his girth. My thighs tightened as I imagined his cock inside me, it was going to take some getting used to. Brad must have sensed my unease about being an able to take him all.

"I will be gentle, I promise" he says softly, his fingers cupping my cheek, he tips my face up so that I was looking into his eyes, he leans down and kisses my lips gently, breaking the kiss he finishes undressing himself before he slowly moved himself so that he was positioned on top of me, consumed in the kiss my body hummed as I felt his naked body against mine. My hands on his sides, my nails digging into his skin as I tried to pull him closer, our kiss deepened as our bodies pressed into each other, feeling his cock at my entrance I moaned against his lips. Brad slowly and gently pressed himself into me, a gasp leaving my lips as I felt my entrance stretch to fit him in, my body was humming for him, aching for his length. His length slowly pushing inside me, Brad's lips consuming mine which helped keep me relax, a groan leaves his lips as he pressed all the way inside me, balls deep inside me. Breaking the kiss, he looks at me with desire, our bodies still as my pussy adjusts to his size.

"You are so fucking tight" he groans in that husky voice I love so much.

"That's because you are fucking huge" I moan back.

Brads lips crash onto mine as he slowly starts to thrust inside me, moaning against his lips as the pain and pleasure of his size consume my body. Brad continued to thrust, slowly building up speed which only made my moans louder and the louder my moans got the faster he started thrusting inside me, our bodies moving as one as the pleasure consumes our bodies. Brad's lips leave mine and he starts to kiss my neck, hearing him moan in his own pleasure. Brad's hand moves to my cheek, cupping my cheek before he leans in and kisses my lips with need and passion, letting go of my face he grabs my hand and places it above my head, his fingers interlocking with mine as he trusts harder and faster, my orgasm building inside me fast. With each thrust my orgasm got closer and closer, my entire body humming in the pleasure. Brad leans in and kisses my lips forcefully, his tongue forcing its way inside my mouth, taking dominance. It didn't take long for my second orgasm to tip over the edge, my orgasm rippling through my entire body as I moan out my pleasure into Brad's mouth, my walls tightening around Brad's cock and I hear him moan into my mouth, feeling his cock throbbing inside me as his own orgasm takes over his body, his warm seed spilling into my womb. As our orgasms leave our bodies our kiss becomes soft and gentle, Brad stills, his cock still buried deep inside me, breaking the kiss he looks into my eyes and I see something in his eyes that I could not make out, admiration? love?

"That was..." I start to say.

"amazing" he finishes.

Brad slowly slides out of me and collapses on the bed beside me, wrapping his arms around me he pulls me in close to him, his lips finding mine and he kisses me gently.

"You aren't sore, are you?" he asks, concern in his eyes. I shake my head.

"No, I am ok" I reassure him. I roll into him and rest my head against his chest, both of us laying on our sides, facing each other, our bodies intertwined with each other. It does not take long for both of us to fall asleep.