The Way of Invisibility

Start from the beginning

Mikey, Tasneem, and Casey looked for Raph and Jamey in the battle Shell while Donnie, Cheyenne, Jesse, and Leo looked for them in the sewer glider. 

Back with Raph and Jamey

Raph had gotten back to the sewers and was running in the direction of the lair while he was still carrying Jamey while still being followed in the sewer by the ninjas, which he doesn't know. Raph stops in a large area with a big whirlpool in the middle of it. 

Jesse, Cheyenne, Leo, and Don watch Raph from above with their goggles, spotting the Foot Tech Ninjas. "I spy with my turtle eye, some goons that need a good bapping." Donnie said to them then the four pull out their weapons and jump down while Raph notices the four. "Hey! Huh?" Raph said as the four started fighting off the ninjas. "Uh, guys what are you-?" Raph asks them. "Ever hear the one about the invisible ninjas?" Donnie asks him as the ninjas picked everyone except for Raph and Jamey up and threw them to the side as Tasneem, Mikey, and Casey joining them. "Hey, did I mention that these guys were really strong too?" Casey asks Leo while Jesse rubs her head. "Might've been useful info." Jesse said to him while Raph puts Jamey down and he tries to protect her but the ninjas had the jump on him because he didn't have goggles to see them. "Come on! Show yourself, you lousy-" Raph said as the ninjas hit him making him dazed. "Uh think we should give him a hand?" Tasneem asks them and the other turtles charge forward. 

Raph noticed Jamey trying to stand up making him run over to her. "Whoa, there." Raph said as he slung Jamey's arm over his shoulder and grabbed her free hand with his other hand. "I feel fine, Raph now let me help!" Jamey yelled at him making Raph lead Jamey into one of the pipes, hiding her from the ninjas. " I'm sorry Jamey, your head is worse than how you lie about how you feel, you stay here." Raph said to her making Jamey sit down. "Fine, but I'm NOT going to be happy later." Jamey said to him warning Raph. "I'll take my chances." Raph said to her then he rejoins the fight. 

Casey was prepping to hit some gray slop with his golf club. "Fore!" Casey yelled and he hits the slop, which lands on two ninjas next to Raph. "Ah, much better." Raph said then he fly kicks the two ninjas away. "Their cloaking controls look to be somewhere around the chest plate." Cheyenne said to them as she kicks a ninja away from Tasneem. "You mean here?" Leo asks her then he slashes his swords at two ninjas' chest plates, causing them to become visible, and Donnie knocks them out. "Can I call them or what?" Cheyenne asks them with a smile making Donnie look over to see Cheyenne's cute smile. "So, I guess that's that?" Raph asks them then suddenly Casey shouts. The group looks up to see Casey being hung by a Foot Tech Ninja, who becomes visible, directly above the whirlpool. "Drop your weapons and surrender." The ninja said to them as the other ninjas surround the turtles' team. "My grip is loosening. I suggest you drop your weapons. Now." The ninja repeated. "Don't do it, guys! I'm not worth it!" Casey yelled to his group. "You know, he's got a point." Donnie said to his brothers and sisters sarcastically. "You're starting to sound like me, Don." Mikey said to him then the group drop their weapons. 

Suddenly, Jamey drops down and kicks the ninja holding Casey, causing them both to fall. Cheyenne hits a ninja out of the way and grabs her staff. Casey grabs it just in time and gives Cheyenne a thumbs-up. Cheyenne flings him back onto the ground while Jamey jumps down from the bridge. Casey pulls out his baseball bat, and he, along with the turtles, attacks the ninjas, sending them into the whirlpool. "Thanks, guys. I owe you." Casey said to them while the turtles takes off their goggles. "We take cash, personal checks, and most major credit cards." Mikey said to him while Jamey walks over to them. "Man, I'm beat. Maybe I should just crash at you guys' place tonight." Casey said to them and the turtles look horrified to hear that. "No! I mean, nothing beats the comfort of sleeping in your own bed." Leo said to him while Donnie walks over to the two. "We'll give you a ride. Have you home in no time." Donnie said to him while Mikey runs over to them. "We'll carry you upstairs, tuck you in. Heck, we'll even read you a bedtime story." Mikey said to him while Jamey's head starts throbbing. Jamey touches the side of her head and it was bleeding again badly. Jamey's eyes start closing and she falls into Jesse's arms who holds her up. "We need to go home now." Jesse said to them making everyone look over at her and seeing that Jamey has passed out. Raph runs over to Jesse and he picks up Jamey. 

Later Jamey wakes up on metal in Cheyenne and Donnie's lab. Jamey sits up and tries to stand, but she becomes dizzy and leans against the table for support as she feels a bandage on her head. "Glad to see you are okay." Jamey hears someone making her turn to see Cheyenne who was soaking a cloth under the sink. "Where is everyone?" Jamey asks her as Cheyenne walks over to her. "They are around the lair." Cheyenne said to her with a smile as Jamey feels that the dizziness has stop. "If you are feeling fine you can leave." Cheyenne said to her. "Thank you, sis." Jamey said to her and she walks away while Cheyenne smiles a little. Jamey sees Raph arguing with Mikey making her walk up to them. Raph wasn't paying attention and Jamey punches his arm. "Hey, what's the-" Raph stops talking when he saw it was Jamey. "I told you, I wasn't gonna be happy." Jamey said to him making Raph laugh a little while Mikey runs away. "And I told you, that I was gonna take my chances." Raph said to her. 

Later that night, Jamey and Raph were sitting together on the top floor of the lair. "How come whenever we are together, I always end up getting a headache." Jamey said to Raph. "I don't know, maybe we should stop hanging out then." Raph said to her making Jamey look at him. "Noway, your the only one around here who I can hang with without having to talk about video games or comics, training or science. At least you ain't a softly, I mean don't go all soft on me now, Raphie boy." Jamey said to Raph who laughs as he leans closer to Jamey. "I would never consider it." Raph said to her. "Well, I am glad to hear that." Jamey said to him and the two stared at each other for a few seconds looking deep into each other's eyes. The two both lean in closer and...

"Jamey!" Tasneem calls just then Raph and Jamey's lips were inches from each other. Jamey rolled her eyes in annoyance as she move back from Raph. "What!!" Jamey yelled as she sees her younger sister from down below. "Jesse wants to talk to you." Tasneem said to her with a smile. "Hey, Raph." Tasneem said to him with a smile. "Can't it wait?" Jamey asks her. "No." Tasneem said to her. "Sometimes, she is a pain in my shell." Jamey said to herself then she jumps down with Raph watching her with a little smile. Jamey follows Tasneem to Jesse's room where Cheyenne was with Jesse. "What do you want?" Jamey asks Jesse who looks at her. "I want to know if Hun has asked you questions about him." Jesse said to her. "Before he knock me out, he did say that we need to be aware because he is coming for us." Jamey said to them making Jesse worry. "What are we going to do when he finds us?" Cheyenne asks them. "Yeah, we can't  just go back to him." Tasneem said to them while she starts playing with her mask's ends. "We'll deal with it when the time comes." Jesse said to them while she leans against the wall while she begins to consider what will happen if he discovers them.