Confession

"I texted mom"

"I told her i'll leave at 8pm." Taehyung and Jungkook was on the small terrace infront of their dorm seating down on the cold stone, wanting to feel the cold air at night.

Days always comes to an end and all of us should accept that. In life sometimes even though we're the happiest, it'll only come and go. We could never stay happy for the rest of our lives. There's always challenges, problems and a whole new adventure. A journey filled with lessons, pain, happiness and all the other things you could say it.

For Taehyung this is something he doesn't wanna end.

This time he was having with Jungkook was the best, Taehyung could say it. He feels like he just wants to restart everything and if he had only confess earlier he's not regretting everything now. Taehyung hoped that he wasn't weak before so he could express himself better without pretending to Jungkook. The only thing he's feeling now was its the end. All of this ends somehow new opportunities and doors will open to his life but right at this moment. This is just a no win game on Jungkook's heart.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm Tae?"

"Remembered what I asked you before?"

"About what?"

"That"

"What, that? I can't recall. I don't feel like my brain is working lately." Jungkook laughed scratching his head.

"That? shitty question."

"Taehyung just say it, so we both don't have to waste time you still have to pack up, you're staying with your parents for 2 days right, its getting-"

"What if i like you?"

Jungkook bit his lips getting stunned suddenly remembering about that topic he used to talk about with Taehyung.

"Oh that-"

"Why'd bring that up? what's wrong?"

Taehyung stood up, placing both of his hands to the rails of the terrace, inhaling a large amount of air and exhaling it, wanting to look tough on this confession he'll make. Jungkook stand up as well his head lowered, and seems speechless.

"I like you Jungkook."

"No, forget that."

"I love you."

The cold air gave Taehyung goosebumps on his skin. He's already left behind by time and he doesn't wanna regret not getting honest to himself anymore.

"You don't have to love me back Jungkook." Taehyung felt his eyes getting wet probably because of the big achievement he got from confessing this so called love to his child hood best friend. He looked on the other's eye.

"I may look pathetic right now. Yes. I love you Jungkook, for a long time now. I'm already used to being with you, living with you. I know you so well that you can't hide anything from me anymore. We've been friends for how many years now, and I'm sorry i had to be like this. I had to be different.. I can't say anything to you i'm scared that you'll judge me. You might think this could be an infatuation? from us staying together for a long time? but its not. What i'm feeling for you is something that i can never conceal anymore. I tried but i'm so tired already. What i'm feeling for you is so much bigger than you expect it to be."

"I'm sorry.." Taehyung was a crying mess using both of his arms to cover his face. He felt so embarrassed doing this, but this has to happen. It is bound to happen. Pretending would never help anymore, he has to have a clear answer to whether he should move on and forget, or hope for at least that Jungkook would bother to love him back, giving him even an ounce of it.

"I'm sorry i had to ruin our friendship Jungkook."

"Taehyung.." Jungkook used his fingers to lift up the blonde's chin. The two met their eyes. Taehyung's puffy eyes, with Jungkook's doe one.

"Taehyung you didn't ruin our friendship but i'm sorry.."

"I know i'd already answered that question before."

"I don't see us in that way Taehyung.."

"I'm sorry.."

Jungkook caressed the other's cheek who's now smiling even he's at pain.

"Its not your fault you don't like me."

"besides I knew you'd said that."The younger laughs and sobs every time. He's done making fool out of himself.

"How?.."

"I just knew."

"Maybe at some point i did hoped that maybe you liked me too?" Taehyung pinch Jungkook's cheeks, trying his best to smile lifting up the mood.

"Taeh-"

"I'm kidding, I know, i understand you.. Thank you for giving me a chance to tell you this." The blonde bit his lips, turning his head to look at the clock, eager to leave as soon as possible.

"I think- i should start packing- and uhm go now."

"Can we talk more?.." Jungkook gulped.

"Should i give you a ride to your mom's place?"

Taehyung shook his head using his hands to sign 'no' and left Jungkook outside as he rushing inside his room closing the door locking it.

That's it. That's the final straw.

Its clear now.

Taehyung's first love will remain as his childhood friend.

He knew this will happen.

He knew he's gonna hurt himself.

But Taehyung didn't know what's the truth about Jungkook's feelings.

_____________________

tadaaaa! COME ON READERS YOU STILL HAVE HOPE! I STILL HAVEN'T GAVE U JUNGKOOK'S POINT OF VIEW.

: >

fact about your author everyone.

i myself got rejected 2 weeks ago.. he's a total mixed signals. he made me feel what love is then eventually rejecting me saying he doesn't like me¿¿¿

we don't talk anymore : / i'm glad cause i hated him so much. his presence makes my stomach twirl.

this chapter is literally inspired by my story : / the difference is he's nowhere close to jungkook : p

will update sooner since we're almost at the end.

love u all!