Accepted

Why life has always been so unfair? Taehyung thought. You have to give up something first, before eventually achieving a certain procurement. Why can't we just have things the way we want it to be?

Its harder than we all thought.

Taehyung gasped and used his hands to cover his mouth not wanting to cause inconvenience to the two. He felt his eyes water, but he immediately shook his head making it clear to his mind that its not what he's thinking.

Few minutes later Jimin stepped out in the room, looking all grumpy and sad.

"Taehyung!"

"Taehyung uhm- are you- have you just arrived? - or have you stayed there for long already?"

"I just arrived." The younger lowered his head letting out a small laugh, literally acting fool not wanting his best friend to feel embarrassed.

He is always so selfless when it comes to the people he loves.

The truth is Taehyung is physically, mentally and emotionally weak.

"Did you eat already? I'm heading out.."

From the tone of Jimin's voice the blonde felt like the other was going all awkward as if the only thing he wants was to go out, pass the time, and change the topic.

"I ate already, i'm fine." Taehyung doesn't know why he suddenly uttered he's fine when Jimin wasn't even asking him if he is. He felt like he's making it obvious like he did saw something few moments ago and was concealing it, by saying that its okay.

"I'll go now." Jimin smiled at him and gave him a hug as he picked up his bag hanging behind the door and left.

___________________________

Birds chirping and Taehyung flipping the pages of the book he was reading was the only thing that can be heard at 7am in the morning.

The younger decided to entertain himself not wanting to remember what happened last night.

"Tae, goodmorning." Jungkook stated while rubbing his eyes, stretching his arms as he got up to bed yawning.

"Hey."

It doesn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. Taehyung didn't even bother looking at him and just continue reading something from the thick book that was all about tips on starting a business abroad. It made the other annoyed. Jungkook was about to ask if is there something bothers him when Taehyung stood up.

"Breakfast?"

"Yeah sure."

The morning passed by as if the two doesn't know each other. Taehyung would clean his room, feeling like he's uncomfortable being around of Jungkook. He would wash the dishes eager to finish it right away like he feels pressured. Everytime Jungkook was trying to start a conversation Taehyung would just enter the bathroom. He's being distant and Jungkook was not liking it.

"Taehyung its the third time you said you're gonna clean the bathroom."

"Let's talk."

"What's wrong tell me?!"

Jungkook used his knuckles knocking on the bathroom door three times harder than a normal knock would sound.

On the other hand Taehyung opened the door calmly at the fourth knock, rolling his cold, feigning innocent eyes as he looked right straight to Jungkook's.

"I'm cleaning." The younger showed up the cleaning detergent on his right hand raising it, showing to Jungkook that he's indeed cleaning.

Taehyung was about to closed the door when Jungkook entered the bathroom and stopped it with his body.

"Hey! Go out! I told you i'm cleaning!"

"You're not continuing that unless you talk to me first." this time, Jungkook used his tranquil voice making Taehyung feels soft on his knees. Jungkook in a low tone, speaking in a gentle manner always gets him.

"Fine."

_____________

"I'm leaving in 2 days, and I think i  might have to stay on mom's later. I should stay with my parents for at least 2 days before leaving the country right?" Taehyung's arms crossed as he leaned back on the chair.

"So i can't even go with you in the airport?" the older answered.

"Of course you can, but you don't have to anyways. Beside you should fetch Jimin too, and help him with his things so you guys could start a new already." Taehyung intends to stand up when Jungkook yelled.

"What?!"

"Start a new what for?"

"Do you even hear yourself? You're being funny." Jungkook laughed sarcastically.

"I'm going with you to the airport tomorrow."

Taehyung just nods.

"Why are you acting up the whole morning then?" Jungkook played with his fingers on the table like a kid, not wanting to make the atmosphere awkward.

"I didn't, i cleaned the dorm before leaving. You won't get stressed even it'll only be clean for a day, knowing you're such a messy person." Taehyung smiled and this time it was a pure smile. Everything started to hit him. This is the last time he'll clean the dorm, the last time he'll make breakfast for Jungkook, do the laundry's, drinking and hanging out with him, playing, studying, fighting with him, teasing, mocking each other and all the other good and bad memories he's willing to spend with Jungkook all over again.

If its not for his dreams and conscience to being a good friend to Jimin?

He would gladly risk it all to his best friend. His first love.

The main reasons why life is unfair to him.

"Does Jungkook even know i'm feeling this way?.." Taehyung's inner thought made him tear up.

Jungkook then turned his head from his phone to Taehyung. "Hey, Tae?.. what's wrong?"

"Why? Did i say something?."

"Did i hurt you?.."

"Why are you crying?"

Taehyung didn't uttered a word but instead got up from his seat made his way to his friend and hugged Jungkook tightly. He wraps his arms around the other's neck while Jungkook's hands falls on Taehyung's waist.

"Taehyung?.. what's wrong?.." Jungkook pats the blonde's back. He can hear the soft sobs of the poor boy, as if he's hurting and broken. He also felt his shirt getting wet from Taehyung's tears but he doesn't care. He just wants to be there for his friend especially in these situations.

____________

The two spend the rest of the day laughing, eating ice cream and doing the things they both love back when they're kids. Taehyung dropped the thoughts he over thinks just to save this day and not wasting it for him and Jungkook.

He's planning to confess.

He wants to do it now.

Jungkook's answer isn't important.

He might get rejected or not.

But the important thing is he's willing to risk it all for his love. Its not a lose nor a win.

_________________

AGAIN, i took too long to update me is sorry!!!

i'll update twice today!

anyways we're almost at the end..

i hope you don't come after me whatever happens. : >

I love u all!

pls at least give me a follow : ) i'm planning for a next book!

oops.