Scared

"On the next two weeks, we're going to have our final exam for this semester. I believed i already put you into groups in research, so it should be done in no time. It'll be presented in two days before i give you another topic to report in accounting. That's it for now and goodbye." Mr.Chen said as he picked up his bag leaving the college students feeling gloomy and worried.

"Who does he think he is? He'll give us lots of things to do before our hell week. This is seriously ridiculous." Baekhyun stated palms on his chin.

"Thank god, Jimin and I were almost done with the research."Taehyung sighed.

"Of course you are! The topic hasn't even discussed yet, but you're starting to do it already. How i wish i have your brain Tae." At this point Baekhyun's head was now on the small table of the arm chair.

"I'm not smart Baekhyunie, I just want to make things on time without rushing things. Maybe i was just hardworking?"

"Whatever you say Tae. What about Jungkook? Haven't seen him for a while now. Was he even studying?"

"I don't know anymore. I hate him he didn't buy me my fried chicken last night as he promised. He let me starved to death."Taehyung pouts fist formed into a ball.

"Awww this little guy. I'll just treat you for today.." Baekhyun smiled and paths Taehyung's soft locks.

_

___

"Jungkook there's a newly open club right in the town. Let's go there later."Yoongi said while he lits the cigarettes and stuck it between his lips.

"Sure, ask Hoseok hyung to come as well. Tell him to bring his girls." Jungkook replied, back hits the cold wall of the school's cafeteria as he scrolls on his phone.

The two boys didn't attend classes again and enjoying their time roaming around the university, sometimes they would just play on their phones or go in the mall and will end up going to clubs.

Meanwhile Baekhyun and Taehyung was heading to the cafeteria. Jungkook saw them walking together hand in hand and giggling.

"Taehyung!!"Jungkook ran full speed towards his friend.

"What?"

"Are you mad at me? I'm sorry okay?.. I forgot about your chicken.."Jungkook sincerely said, grasping Taehyung's hand away from Baekhyun's and wrapping his arms on the younger's waist.

"No Baekhyun hyung will treat me for today. Just do whatever you want." Taehyung was still pissed from yesterday so he get out from Jungkook's embrace and proceed on walking inside the cafeteria.

"Yah let him be Jungkook, that friend of yours is so bitchy." Yoongi said both hands on his pocket.

"It's not like that Yoongi. I just forgot about my promise to him and i truly understand why he's acting like that."Jungkook stated. He just couldn't stand his friend being mad at him.

"Well I still don't understand you. I'm hundred percent sure that Taehyung is fucking gay. If i were you i would definitely distance myself to him."Yoongi laughs running his fingers through his hair.

"No, he's not gay why would you say that?!"Jungkook uttered.

"You've been friends since before and you still haven't notice? Maybe you're gay too Jungkook?" At this point Yoongi burst into laughter making it look like being gay was an incurable disease.

"No fucking way, but I would say being gay isn't that bad tho."Jungkook looks away seeing the other with a furious face.

"Jungkook! gays are disgusting! They're faggots and its definitely a sin. Distance yourself from him Kook I'm telling you, before he tries to get in your pants and suddenly transform into a whore." Yoongi said, and was about to step and leave the place when Jungkook grabs his collar and slams him into the wall.