Reunion

General POV

Selena felt at home with her people. She also learnt many things about her clan.

Sirens and Mermaids were descended from the Sea God Triton.

Mermaids did not have the alluring voice of Sirens but had complete control of water.

But some Sirens also had the same abilities as the Mermaids as well as their voice.

But this trait only ran in the Royal Family.

Selena was taught by her mother how to harness her voice.

She was taught various songs that affect people in different ways.

Her favorite was the Song of Healing. It could heal even the most fatal of injuries depending on the process of the caster.

After a few months, Genevieve decided that it was time to move back to the Demon Realm.

She had finally contacted Burai who was overjoyed to see that she was alive.

He begged her to return to the Vibora Clan and she finally agreed.

Genevieve decided that her people would be safer in the Demon Realm.

So Burai had opened the portal that allowed them to pass directly to the Vibora territory.

When they all arrived they were greeted by Burai and his Entourage.

Selena and Siegfried watched as their parents tearfully reunited in each other's arms.

Selena felt happy and yet sad at the same time.

This just reminded her of her own mate.

Burai finally noticed Siegfried and looked at him in shock. He didn't need anyone to tell him that was his son.

They looked too similar.

"Hello father." Siegfried said.

"Hello son." Burai said and they stared at each other awkwardly.

Selena broke the tension by hugging her father and ushering them inside.

That night a huge banquet was held to celebrate the return of the Queen and Prince.

Selena discussed with her father at the balcony while her mother was mingling with people.

"How was the Clan while I gone?" She asked.

"Everything was relatively peaceful, but that's not really what you want to ask, is it?" Burai said.

"How is he?" She sighed.

"He's terrible, he almost turned the Realm upside down looking for you."

"Is it bad that I miss him so much?" Selena asked.

"He's your mate, that's normal."

"I'm not asking you to forgive him, but you ignoring him is hurting both of you." Burai said.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I'm going to make it easy for him." Selena said.

"So how is Cordy?" Selena asked.

Burai went suspiciously silent at that. Selena looked at him confused.

"Lena, your sister died three years ago." Burai said sadly.

Selena felt her world crumble.

"Y-your joking right? Stop pulling my leg Dad?" She said nervously.

"I'm serious Lena, she along with Queen Beatrix were mudered, only Queen Christa is alive but she's as good as dead anyway." Burai said solemnly.