Aftermath

Recap

Selena isolated herself from all activities involving the Vampire Clan.

Karlheinz had a private wedding with Christa and made her his third wife.

He became colder and a shell of himself but he only had himself to blame.

General POV

Many decades had passed since the incident. Selena had left the Demon Realm for the Human Realm.

She did this for two reasons; One is that she could not bear staying in the same place as that man.

Secondly, she had received news that a small group of Sirens had been spotted on Earth. So she left to check it out.

Her father continued to rule the Vibora Clan until Selena was ready to ascend the throne.

When he had heard the news and the possibility that his beloved Genevieve was still alive, he wanted to come as well.

Selena persuaded him to stay behind and take care of their people. She did not want him heartbroken in case the news was false.

While in the human world, Selena searched for clues concerning the Sirens but she had never expected them to come to her.

In the human world, she opened up her own clothing line just to keep busy but never expected it to become very famous.

She had to expand the business and establish more branches across the world.

One day she was in her office when her secretary, Maya walked in and said that a man requested to see her.

"Did he book an appointment?" Selena asked.

"No, but he refused to leave the building until you saw him." Maya sighed.

Selena rarely saw people personally, she kept her identity hidden as she was afraid that Karl would find her.

He probably knew that she was on Earth but he didn't make any contact.

She had used her magic to conceal herself from him. He could only feel her through their bond.

Selena told Maya to send the man in. A few seconds later a very beautiful man with silky red hair and blue eyes walked in.

Just imagine his eyes are blue

"Hello, what can I do for you?" Selena said

The man smirked and looked at her with his piercing eyes.

Selena frowned and was about to tell him to get to the point when she felt a blinding pain in her head.

She felt someone powerfully trying to invade her mind. She looked to see the man smiling.

Selena smirked and practically flung him out of her mind causing him to wince in pain.

They both glared at each other before the man burst into laughter.