Conference

General POV

The day of the conference arrived and Selena was getting ready.

The castle maids had given her a spa and massage and selected a beautiful dress with matching accessories.

She was then escorted to the conference room. There she was greeted by different delegates from different clans.

After the pleasantries the meeting began. Each delegate came forward to represent their clan and to pledge complete loyalty to Karlheinz.

When the it was the Vibora's turn, Selena came forward and pledged her loyalty to Karlheinz.

Karlheinz was then given the title of the 'Demon King' and complete authority over every aspect of the demon realm.

After the meeting, a huge banquet was thrown to celebrate the union of realm.

Selena had gone to her room to change for the party. She entered her room and was suddenly slammed on the wall.

She looked in to see a pair of golden eyes staring at her. She smirked and soon their positions were reversed.

"What are you doing in my room Karlheinz?" She asked.

"I missed you." He said.

"We saw the other day." She pointed out.

"Just 72 hours ago." He said.

"Karlheinz we have a party to attend, did you really come here to tell me that you missed me?"

Karlheinz sighed.

"Just promise not to be angry." He pleaded.

"What is it?" Selena asked.

"Beatrix is pregnant and we are announcing it at the banquet." He said.

Selena sighed, she expected that this would happen sooner or later, but it still hurt.

Her mate was having a child with another woman and the child would most likely be his heir.

Karlheinz hugged her, trying to comfort her. He could feel his mate's troubled emotions through the bond.

"I'm sorry Lena, you know you're the only one that matters to me." He consoled.

"I know." She said.

He placed his lips on hers as they kissed passionately. She tugged on his shirt and he pulled away.

"Let's not get too carried away." She said teasingly.

He groaned but agreed.

Karlheinz then left to get ready for the banquet.

Time Skip

At the Banquet

Karlheinz was discussing with the other clan leaders. Camille on the other hand was discussing with some dignitaries, acting as if she were a Queen.