A Happy Ending (short chapter)

Time skip 4 months
Lord Business had become a better person and has been helping people, and everyone else was doing fine well except for Claira.
Claira came up to the Bricksburg Police Station on her dragon Daffodil, "Ok now I just need to ask him." She said. Claira opened the Police Station's front doors, Bad Cop was barking orders at a rookie. "Go down to Park Street now!" He yelled before noticing Claira. "Hi Baddy, I need your help." She said to him, Bad Cop came over to her. "What do you need?" He asked, Claira showed him a paper, it had all of her information on it. "I need a job Baddy, if I don't then I'll lose my home and Dragon Sanctuary." Tears were in her eyes, Bad Cop looked at her and then at her info. "Hmm, so I guess that means that you want to work here?" Bad Cop asked Claira. Claira nodded, "Yeah I do. Please I'll do anything here, I just can't lose my home..." she pleaded to Bad Cop. "We can't turn her down buddy after all she helped us." Good Cop said to Bad Cop in the back of their mind. Bad Cop sighed, Good Cop was right he couldn't turn Claira down. "Alright then, Claira come with me." He said, leading her to his office. Claira looked around as Bad Cop pulled out a spare desk and chair from a closet, "You'll be working as my assistant, if we need anything we'll let you know." He said while a small smile formed on his face. Claira ran up to Bad Cop and hugged him, "Oh thank you thank you!" She said as Bad Cop blushed. This was going to be interesting...
The End!
(Hoped you liked it :3)