8 1/2 years later (long chapter)

It was about 6:45 in the morning, a girl with brown hair yawned as she got out of bed. "Ok today is a new day Claira!" She exclaimed to herself while grabbing a dragon shaped flute, and made her way downstairs. A light red dragon was waiting for her, "Hi Scarlet, ready for breakfast?" Claira asked her dragon. Scarlet let out a trill and rolled onto her back, Claira gave her a carp to eat. "Good thing that you only eat fish and berries." Claira petted her head, and headed outside. Later down the road, Claira met up with her friend Emmet. "Wow it's beautiful out today!" He said as they walked together, "Yeah and it really is though I-" before she could finish Claira accidentally collided with someone. THUD! "Oh I'm so sorry about that!" Claira apologized to them, and she helped them up. "It's fine just watch were ya going." They said to her, Claira looked at who she bumped into. It was a Police Officer wearing sunglasses, "Now we need to get back to our job." He said. "Wait we? But there's only one of you." Claira said confused, the cop let out a sigh and swiveled his head around. "Hi there, I'm Good Cop your friendly neighborhood police officer, and my brother is Bad Cop!" He smiled, Claira gasped and hugged him. "Oh my gosh you're cuter than a newborn Air dragon!" She giggled. Bad Cop switched back over, "What?! We're not cute! Well maybe my brother is but I ain't!" He argued. Claira giggled right before Emmet tapped her shoulder, "Hey I need to get to work Claira see you later." He said. "Ok then, I'll be there to walk home with you." She replied.
Later.....
It was 6:00 p.m, and Claira was waiting for Emmet to walk out of the construction site. "Where is he? Emmet should be out by now.", Claira knew she wasn't allowed in the site but something was up. "Hello, Emmet are you here?" Claira didn't look where she was going and slipped on some loose bricks. "Woah, woah!" She fell into a what almost seemed liked a bottomless pit, but she saw the bottom and landed on her feet. Claira wasn't prepared for what she saw, her friend Emmet was laying right there on the ground. "Oh my glob Emmet?! Please wake up!" She shook her friend awake, "Uhh, wait where am I?" He asked confused before seeing a strange piece. "What is that?" Emmet said while pulling himself up, "Uh I don't know but maybe we shouldn't mess with it." Claira said while Emmet approached it. A weird voice could be heard from it, "You two touch the piece, touch it..." it said to them. "Emmet this might sound crazy but I think that we should touch it because it seems important some how." She told him, "What?! But we can't do that!" He argued. "But it's telling us to, and we should do this together." She said, "Ok then, what could go wrong?" Emmet asked before they touched it. When they did, everything went black. "Come on, wake up!" A sudden voice said, "Huh?! What I'm up!" Claira shot right up. Claira saw that she was in a room, "Uh, wait Bad Cop?!" She was happy to see him, "Oh great, I knew you looked familiar when my team and I dragged you and your friend out of that pit." He said while pointing to Emmet. "Oh goodness are you ok Emmet?!" She hugged her friend who was still waking up, "Uh, good morning apartment?" He asked confused. Claira looked at Bad Cop and hugged him too, "Thank you for getting us out of there! I want to call you Baddy now!" She exclaimed before planting a kiss on his forehead, "Gah! Don't do that, you two are in big tr-" before Bad Cop could finish Claira gave him another kiss. "She seems to really like you officer." Emmet chuckled, "What?! Oh great so that part of the Prophecy is true then." Bad Cop said while trying to pull away from Claira. "Wait what Prophecy?" Claira asked, but Bad Cop didn't get to explain due to someone kicking him in the back of the head. A hooded figure broke the chains off of Emmet's hands and grabbed him and Claira. "Hey let go of me!" Claira said to the figure, "I'm rescuing the two of you, you're the ones that the Prophecy spoke of." She said before taking them to a back alley. Emmet got his head stuck in a trash can, "Eww gross!" He struggled to get it off. "Oh you're brilliant! We'll build a motorcycle out of the alleyway!" The woman started to build one, "How is she doing that?!" Emmet asked Claira. "I don't know, uh Emmet." Claira noticed something, "What? Is something on me?" He asked. "That strange piece is on your back!" Claira said, "What?!" Emmet cried before the woman grabbed them and sat them on the motorcycle. "Ok let's go!" She started the vehicle, Claira and Emmet held on for dear life. "What's going on? Who are you and why did you kick Baddy on the head and why are we doing on this motorcycle?!" Claira cried, "You two are the ones the Prophecy spoke of, it states that you will help the Special here save the realm!" She said. "Look out!" Emmet pointed to the road which was blocked by police cars, but the woman sped up and jumped over them. "Just who are you exactly?" Emmet asked, "I'm Wyldstyle." The woman replied. "Are you a Dj or something?" Claira asked, "What no, why do people think that?" Wyldstyle asked herself, before realizing that Bad Cop was hot on their tails. "Release the copper choppers!" He commanded his troops, all of a sudden some helicopters arrived releasing a dozen motorcycles. "Here one of you guys drive!" Wyldstyle said before pulling out a grappling hook and took out a helicopter. "I don't know how to drive a motorcycle, I only know how to ride dragons!" Claira cried before letting Emmet try, "I don't know how to do either of those things!" He replied. As they swerved around the interstate Wyldstyle took out some robots, "Wow that's amazing!" She saw that they accidentally took out some police cars. "So sorry about that!" Claira apologized while trying not to throw Emmet off, "Let's head for the secret tunnel guys!" Wyldstyle said before transforming the motorcycle into a motor/jet hybrid. "But we-!" Claira tried to protest, but Wyldstyle took over and drove straight into the mentioned tunnel. The police cars that were chasing them crashed into the wall, setting them on fire. Bad Cop jumped out of his car, "Darn darn darn DARNY darn!" He growled before a robot placed down a chair which he proceeded to kick. He then threw it about a mile away, and it hit another robot in the head.
(End of chapter! Woo!)