Prolouge (short chapter)

It was quiet, too quiet for Vitruvius he knew that something was up. "He's coming, cover your butt." He said while wielding his staff. "Cover the what?!" A knight asked before the doors he and another knight stood by flew open. "Vitruvius!" A man wearing a leg stilts and a cape burst in, he had some robots with him. "Lord Business, you'll never get the Kragle!" He stated before starting to master build, but a robot used a laser to blind him. "My eyes!" Vitruvius cried while holding his face, "Finally the most powerful weapon in the universe is mine!" Lord Business let out an evil cackle. "There's a prophecy, about The Piece Of Resistance." Vitruvius told him, "A prophecy?" Business asked sarcastically. Vitruvius' eyes glew, "One day a sweet lass with hair of brown will help The Special bring you down and she will crush on your second in command and will help save the realm." He said, "Wait you don't mean-" Business knew who he was talking about. "Yes all of this is true because it rhymes." Vitruvius said, "Wow that's a bunch of bull crap!" Lord Business kicked him over the edge. "Who would be dumb enough to fall for my second in command?!"
(Yes I know that this chapter was short but it'll be awesome)