Saving The Day

Lord Business couldn't believe it, he was defeated by this girl. "How is this even possible?!" He asked as Claira lowered Bad Cop down. "Because you're selfish, you don't let your people have creative ideas at all and you have hurt innocent people." Claira told him, Lord Business looked mad after hearing her words. It took a while for Bad Cop to regain consciousness, "Guh... where am I?" He asked. Claira brought him in for a hug. "Oh Baddy you're ok! How's Good Cop is he ok?" Claira asked him, "Yeah he's fine, uh what is that behind you?" He pointed at the Galaxy dragon. "Oh I summoned that dragon with my secret weapon." Claira showed him her flute. The Galaxy dragon made a low trill noise and licked Bad Cop, "Gah what the heck?!" He exclaimed as the dragon purred loudly. "He likes you." Claira giggled before realizing that Business was trying to escape. "Hey get back here!" She cried while mounting her dragon again, and he grabbed Lord Business by his helmet. "Let go of me!" He demanded, but to no success. Emmet and the others entered the main office, "Woah, what happened here?" Benny asked. "It's a long story." Bad Cop said while Claira came over to them, "Hey guys we did it we saved the world!" Claira cheered. "So what are we going to do about Lord Business?" Emmet asked, "Hmm, I have an idea." Claira suggested. Lord Business was terrified about what she might come up with.
Back on Metalbeard's ship
Vitruvius was still waiting for everyone to come back, "I hope that everyone's ok there." He said before hearing wings a flapping. "Vitruvius!" Claira called out before landing the dragon on the ship. "Claira, oh thank goodness you're ok, oh and you dragon Breezy came back from CloudCukoo Land." He said. "Breezy, come here girl!" Claira said to her, she trilled and rubbed against Claira. "Oh we have a situation, we need to do something about Lord Business here." Bad Cop said while pushing a handcuffed Lord Business. Lord Business said nothing as Vitruvius came up to him, "Hmm, I say that we teach him to be a better person." He said. Everyone but Lord Business himself agreed to this, "What?! You mean after all that I tried to do you're just going to reform me?!" He cried with anger. "Well everyone at least deserves a second chance, that's what I was taught as a kid." Claira said to him while standing near Bad Cop, Lord Business sighed, and gave up.
(Hey guys sorry this took so long I was having family stuff going on but I hope that you'll stay for the finale!)