The Old West (very long chapter)

Claira found herself falling from a great height, Emmet was screaming, and Wyldstyle was sliding down a cliff. "Oh no no!" Claira cried while trying to reach into her pocket. She pulled out the dragon shaped flute from earlier, and played a soft melody. A buttercup yellow dragon came down from a cloud and she caught Claira and Emmet before they hit the ground. "Woah how did you do that?" Wyldstyle asked Claira, "Well I never leave home without my dragon flute, it allows me to call any dragon in the area for help." Claira told her. "You see Claira here runs a Dragon Sanctuary back in the city." Emmet said to Wyldstyle, "Oh! well then Claira and Emmet, we need to get to Vitruvius and tell him that the Piece has been found!" She said. "Wait I have some questions for you." Claira said to her, Wyldstyle looked at her. "What does this piece do and why did you bring me along?" Claira asked, "You see Lord Business plans to end the world in five days on Taco Tuesday by using the Kragle to freeze everyone, The Piece Of Resistance is the only thing that can stop it. And you're part of the Prophecy to help the Special here." Wyldstyle explained. "Ok but I still don't understand why you had to kick Baddy back there." Claira frowned, "He was hired by Lord Business to hunt down Master Builders like me, so we built the tunnels and went into hiding." Wyldstyle said before stopping them. There were some cowboys, one had a turkey leg and the other one had a poncho on. "Do have any idea what that turkey leg can do to your colon?" The poncho cowboy asked before Wyldstyle knocked them out, "Oh wow she's strong." Emmet said, "Here you guys put these things on for disguises." Wyldstyle handed them some old timey clothes. "Ok but where do I get changed?" Claira held the blue dress that Wyldstyle gave her, "Here come inside this wagon with me." Wyldstyle helped her in. While getting changed, the dragon that Claira summoned was looking at Emmet. "Uh thanks for helping us earlier." He chuckled nervously, the dragon trilled and rubbed against him. "Her species of dragon are very friendly, so she won't bother anything." Claira said as she climbed out of the wagon, "Ok let's head into town and find Vitruvius." Wyldstyle said now wearing a black dress. Emmet and Wyldstyle mounted on some nearby horses while Claira rode on the dragon up to a saloon, "Ok when we get in here act like you belong." Wyldstyle said. "Ok then, howdy I'm a cowboy!" Emmet shouted while going inside causing everyone to go quiet. "Uhh, Emmet." Claira tried to get his attention but then he started to make gun noises, "Pew pew pew! Bang bang!" He tossed the gun that Wyldstyle gave him. Claira and Wyldstyle pulled him out, "Just follow my lead." Wyldstyle said. She spat in a nearby pot, and the people inside resumed what they were doing. "Over there at the piano, that's Vitruvius." Wyldstyle led them to him, he was playing a piano version of Everything Is Awesome. "Vitruvius," Wyldstyle tried to get his attention, "Who? I have never heard of that man, whom I am not! Who are you?" He asked. "It's me Wyldstyle." She replied, "Are you that one student I had that kept changing her name?" Vitruvius asked her. "Yes it's me and I found The Special and the girl from the Prophecy." Wyldstyle said, "Ok meet me upstairs in ten seconds." Vitruvius said before hitting the door that lead upstairs. "So, you're Vitruvius?" Claira asked him, "That's right, but I can't see you since I'm blind." Vitruvius replied. "Very weird place you got here." Emmet said while looking around, "Thank you." Vitruvius said. "Vitruvius Emmet here found the Piece of Resistance." Wyldstyle said to her teacher, who was on the ceiling now. "Actually it was both of us who found it." Claira said to them, "Oh well now that's something." Vitruvius stroked his beard. "Now we must reach the other Master Builders, I'll build some mechanical birds that will go to an internet cafe and they'll meet us at CloudCukoo Land then we should leave immediately." Vitruvius said while throwing them out the window. "Wait CloudCukoo Land?" Claira asked, Emmet was also confused. "But shouldn't we rest up for the night at least?" Emmet asked, "We can for the night but we need  to get some supplies." Wyldstyle said. Claira looked around and saw a backpack sitting on a table, "Hey Vitruvius there's a backpack over here may I use it?" She held it up. "Go ahead, I don't use it much plus it might come in handy." He replied, Claira stored her dragon flute in it so it wouldn't get lost. "Is there even a shop or something here in town?" Emmet asked them. Wyldstyle looked out the window, she saw a general store right next door. "I see one but I think that only one of us should go." She said, "I'll go guys." Claira said to them. "Ok then, after that come straight back here." Wyldstyle said to her before Claira left. The saloon was mostly empty now, there were a few guys who were passed out at the bar. Claira just looked at them and headed outside, it was getting late. She saw the dragon that she summoned earlier laying in a bed of hay, "Aww, how cute." Claira said to herself before entering the store. "Why hello there young lady, how may I help you?" The store owner asked her. "Um I just need some food, drinks, and a first-aid kit please." She said to the owner, "Ok then just give me a minute here." He went into the back of the store, and came out with somethings. "Now normally I would charge my customers but since you're a sweet lass I won't make you pay." He said to her, "Ok then thank you." Claira said before heading back to the saloon. Later that night... Claira was having trouble getting any sleep so she stepped out on a balcony. "You ok Claira?" Vitruvius asked and made her jump a little. "Oh, yeah I'm fine just can't sleep is all." She frowned a bit, "I think that something is bothering you." Vitruvius said. "Actually yeah something is, I want to help you guys but I also don't want to hurt Baddy or Goody, I mean Bad Cop and Good Cop." She said, "I sense that you like them yes?" Vitruvius asked. "Yeah, they're so cute and funny to me." She smiled. Vitruvius thought for a moment, "Hmm well I won't make you hurt him, you have my word Claira." He said to her. Claira hugged the blind man, "Ok thank you Vitruvius." She thanked him greatly. "Now you better get some sleep we need to get up early tomorrow." Vitruvius said while walking back inside, Claira did the same.
The next morning...
Claira woke up the same time as everyone else, "So which way is CloudCukoo Land?" She asked Vitruvius. "We got to head towards that big bright yellow thing in the sky." He said, "You mean the sun?" Emmet asked. "Yeah that's what I meant." Vitruvius replied, "Ok we better go to the rooftops to get out of here." Wyldstyle said while lowering a wooden latter. They climbed up, "Ok I think that we're in the clear now." Wyldstyle said. "Freeze turkeys!" A voice through a megaphone said, everyone turned around to see Bad Cop and his units in front of the saloon. "All I want is The Piece Of Resistance and Claira!" He barked, and Claira gave him a wave of her hand. This caused him to blush, but he shook it off. "Listen we can do this easy way or the-" before Bad Cop could finish Wyldstyle lead everyone in the opposite direction, "They took the hard way after them!" Bad Cop said. A bunch of robots started to fire their laser guns, but every shot missed. Claira got her flute out of the backpack and played it, the yellow dragon from yesterday flew over to them. "Everyone get on!" Claira said to her friends and helped Vitruvius up. "What the-?!" Bad Cop cried, "Ok girl create a dust cloud as a distraction!" Claira said to the dragon. She chirped and flapped her wings creating a large cloud, "Sorry Baddy!" Claira apologized to him. Bad Cop coughed as he drove through it, "Well that went well buddy." Good Cop said to him. Bad Cop growled and continued to chase them, "Wow smart thinking Claira!" Wyldstyle said to her. "Don't think me, thank Breezy here, I just named her that." Claira petted her, and Breezy purred. There was an oncoming train coming out of tunnel, "Breezy land on the train!" Claira said to her dragon. Breezy did so landing on a cargo box and she was exhausted, "We should be safe here right?" Emmet asked. But Bad Cop had boarded the train too, "Get off my train!" He was going to run them off the train. "What do we do?! Breezy is too tired to fly!" Claira asked, "Quick Wyldstyle build a ramp!" Vitruvius said to her. Wyldstyle did that, but they weren't prepared for what was about to happen. Bad Cop pulled a lever in his cruiser and turned it into a jet, "What?!" Claira cried. But something grabbed them before Bad Cop could do anything, "Relax everybody I'm here." It was Batman. "Batman!" Claira and Emmet exclaimed. "What's up babe?" Batman said to Wyldstyle, this confused Claira. "Wait you're dating Batman?!" She exclaimed, "Oh yes, Batman this is Claira and Emmet." Wyldstyle introduced them to him. Emmet didn't seemed to thrilled about this, "That's your boyfriend?" He asked. All of a sudden Breezy chirped alerting everyone about Bad Cop, "He's gaining on us guys!" Emmet cried. Claira got an idea, "Let me try something, and I need your help with it Batman. " She said to Batman. "Uh ok, what do you need me to do?" He asked her, "Get over on the driver's side of his car." She said. "That's crazy! He'll shoot us!" Batman protested, "Trust me on this please." Claira said back. Batman sighed and flew over on Bad Cop's side, "Oh Bad Cop~! I got a message for you!" Claira giggled. Bad Cop reluctantly rolled down his window, "What is it?" He asked her. Claira smiled again and blew him a kiss, it landed on his mouth. "Ah, what the heck?!" Bad Cop stopped his Cruiserjet to wipe it off, letting Claira and the others get away. Well for now at least, "Well done Claira, you bought us some time." Emmet said to her. "Well, we're almost at CloudCukoo Land." Vitruvius said, "Wait how do you know you're blind." Batman commented. "I can sense it, just look for a solid rainbow." Vitruvius replied, Claira looked around and saw it. "I see it on that dirt path!" She said to the others, and Batman changed his Batwing into the Batmobile. Claira was excited about meeting other Master Builders like her new friends.
(End of chapter >3<)