The start of all challenges

Trapped in an elevator.

"Oops sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," I said. "Its ok I was standing in front of the hallway anyway," said a green head boy, his eyes sparkled blue with skulls, his hair tied lowly. I ran to the other side and sighed 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Estella I'm 14 and I'm probably the most quietest person in the school, I have this unknown pink hair which is not actually pink nor purple its faded pink and a bit grey, and now I'm mumbling. Well enough of me, I'll go to class now. I head to my seat the one near the window, (so I can skip). Most people think I'm mute but what they don't realize is that I hear everything within a 10-yard radius.

I see the kid I bumped into earlier, I don't make eye contact. I look out through the window, and I see kids playing with their siblings and parents. At least they are happy I mean I don't matter anyways. I didn't cry, people who cry are weak they show emotion. I stopped doing that a long time ago. It's a waste of a tears anyway. I hear a faint sound, I look up, "Estella, Estella I need a favor from you girl, go to the first floor and grab some coffee for me," the teacher said, I nodded and went to the elevator.

____________________________________________________________

Particularly the elevator is a phobia for most but its not mine. I've always ridden on elevators obviously for coffee. I go inside of the elevator I see three other guys already there I go and press that number 1. One of the guys was the one I bumped into, 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. I hate destiny.

The two other guys start yakking, "Bro, why is bacon called bacon when it is cooked and not baked, while cookies are baked and not cooked?" said the purple haired guy with pale skin and ice blue eyes. "Bro stop idk, the people who choose the names are just a headache," responded the guy with black hair blue skull eyes and hazel skin.

The elevator went down, I came from the 10th floor and by now the elevator was at floor 8 it was taking its life's time. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. And finally, one. I checked my phone a bright 10:36 greeted me. I got ready to get off the elevator, but the elevator didn't stop at all. Nothing changed or anything that I could notice dyrange. I looked over at the guys they didn't notice anything derange, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭, 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. I said reassuring myself. The elevator kept going down, the bright yellow 1 stared back as I looked at it. I looked at the boys they kinda looked uncertain and pale.

____________________________________________________________

"H-hey guys I think this damn elevator is broken" said the purple haired guy. I rolled my eyes 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸. They started collecting ideas from each other, "What if we search it up?" one said, I don't know who exactly. "No signal," the green haired boy said. I sat down on the ground of the elevator leaning on the wall I checked my phone the time brightly came up 10:59.

So we weren't trapped in time with paranormal activity, just in a elevator. I was lucky I took my backpack with me, so I had food just hoped my phone would have juice. the green haired boy started pressing all the buttons even the emergency button. Nothing happened at first but then the elevator came to a stop, the bright 1 was no longer there in its place was red error sign in pixels.

They kept yakking, after a while when no one had a solution, they sat down. "Since we are probably gonna be here for a while," the purple haired boy said, "I'm Ace, 14 now but turning 15 in July." "Everest," the green haired boy gestured to himself. The black-haired boy pointed to himself and said, "Draco." I didn't say anything since they didn't notice me at all. I liked it that way. People always talk so much all the time. Well, most, I decided to rest my eyes, but while doing so Ace started walking around and he paused.

____________________________________________________________

"Guys there's another one stuck here with us," The rest of the gang looked at him shocked and surprised I was too not many sees me. I was once forgotten at a interview, the worst part they were interviewing me. "Who are you and how long have you been in here," said Ace. "I'm Estella been here the whole time," I said. "Ok so ya know a way outta here" he asked. "If I did I would not have been here," I said snarly. "Rude much" he huffed. The elevator started creaking and swaying and then it stopped, but the door wouldn't budge. I got up and sat next to Draco he was the most quietest one out here I think he was claustrophobic.

While Ace and Everest started arguing for like the twentieth time, I got a granola bar and gave another to Draco, he took it and said a faint thanks. I quickly ate mine and hid the others. I checked my phone it was 9:36 in the morning we've been here for a day already, my phone had 64% battery I fumbled around for my charger. 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘵. So there was a outlet in the elevator, that was quite strange almost no elevators had an outlet except this one. "99 bottles of deer on a wall, 99 deer on a wall, eat one up toss around, 98 deer on a wall." Ace started singing. I groaned a bit too loudly.

Ace looked at me "Think my singing is funny don't you, " Ace started saying, "no need to ask about your hobby, pink hair and a hand-me-down sweater you must be an antisocial or Harry Potter's best friend." 'Leave her alone she did nothing to you, your friend also doesn't think so either," Draco said. "Not cool dude," Everest responded. "Who are you to tell me what to do my father will hear about this" Ace growled. "I'm Draco, Draco Stone son of Axel Stone" Draco said smirking. Hes my brother hes alive. Ace's face fell. 

_________________________________________________________

Everest started laughing, "Karma, bitch" Ace didn't reply anymore after that, he came and sat next to me. After a while I felt so sleepy and slept. And slept. And slept. For a long time, a slept while the guys were panicking. "Guys she's dead we need to do CPR," Ace said way different than he was before. "Chill bro she's probably sleeping," Everest said, "all girls sleep a long time my sister proves it a lot" I looked at him, "What did you say you son of a bitch-" He looked at me pleading, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," "Exactly," I said.

I got some food from my bag, and orange and a muffin. I ate half of the muffin and broke the other half and gave to Draco and Everest. Then I gave the orange to Ace who looked as if he was gonna cry. It was getting really boring even Everest and Ace stopped talking. I decided to explore the elevator some of the paint was peeling off so scratched it for the kicks of it. The buttons were a fucking sticker.

There was an opening so I went in Everest and Ace holding the 'sticker' near the center of the hole was some dim light like in a mystery, there were two files and a box. I hurried back inside showing the guys what I found. They fumbled around the box a bit while I put the files in my backpack. In the box was a lighter, a big red button that says Don't Press, a sword, a popsicle pack, and gum. Everest looked at everyone, we all nodded no. He pressed it. Nothing happened at first but then a voice said "Initiating open door" and the elevator door opened, "Bruh," Everest said. The sun hit us hard being in the elevator for 2 days was hard what would you except. We all ran out of the elevator with our stuff. The first challenge was done.

________________________________________________________