Chapter 55: Break the vinegar jar

Start from the beginning

It is Jiangbo.

Many people know that Jiang Bo grew up in a single-parent family. His parents divorced when he was a child. He followed his grandparents from a young age. Jiang Bo mentioned this in an attempt to brush up his sympathy tears. Recently, he was really unlucky.

Being able to come to this show is also because he saw the traffic of this show, knowing that it will definitely be hot, so he drove the relationship to win this show, and wanted to bring back the fan circle that had left before. He also feels that he has been going downhill recently. Several wanted characters have not grabbed the hands. The little stars who have had a relationship with him before have recently improved. One of them took away his role.

He lost to a newcomer with little experience, which made Jiang Bo very dissatisfied. He is now 33 years old. It is not embarrassing in the entertainment industry at this age. If he ca n’t get the film emperor, he will never be straight. .

He was also scared, in case one day exchanged the identities with the starlets, was it the one who was stepped on the soles of his feet?

Xiao Shuheng just came out to take out the garbage, and saw Jiang Bo shouting happily into the yard: "Yan Ran! Brother Jiang is here, please pick it up!"

Yan Ran heard the movement, and then came out, stood at the door and looked at him, walked with a smile to pick up Jiang Bo.

His attitude is not the same as the last issue of He Yuqi and Mengjie. It can be seen that the relationship with Jiang Bo is not as good as rumors outside the world. It is polite and polite, but it can be seen by anyone. He They are not familiar.

Yan Ran wanted to pick up Jiang Bo's box, but Jiang Bo didn't dare to give it to him. Instead of touching Yan Ran now, he would worry about being rectified by the agent even if he talked to him more. Because of the recording now, Jiang Bo could not be seen to see what was going on between him and Yan Ran. He smiled and said, "No need, I can't move. I used to come from the countryside. I have strength."

Yan Ran blinked, and Jiang Bo now looked so decent, he really couldn't see his origin at all. Yan Ran regretted a bit. When the second grandfather asked him to follow the grandfather to learn mystery, why didn't he learn it? Otherwise he can see the origin of others, Jinkou straight cut off, how powerful. Thinking about Grandpa Wu's temper, Yan Ran gave up again,

After a brief greeting, Yan Ran took Jiang Bo to the second floor and went to the room prepared in advance. Jiang Bo smiled and thanked Yan Ran. He was kind and estranged, completely different from the kind of intimacy he met last time. Yan Ran raised an eyebrow and didn't care why the other party changed. He closed the door politely and went downstairs.

Xiao Shuheng pretended to ask: "Is Jiang Bo alone today? Go outside and see if there is anyone else. I think according to the director's routine, there should be."

Yan Ran squeezed his eyes at Xiao Shuheng, made everything to me and ran out happily.

The road from the small town to Dawang Village is really not easy to go. Finally, it is almost approaching the village. Cen Tongen is also irritable and wants to tear down the car! Until I saw Yan Ran standing at the entrance of the village, Cen Tongen suddenly came to her spirit, her face was almost stuck on the glass, her eyes widened and she looked at Yan Ran in surprise, and she could not sit still.

Finally, when Master Ceng was about to hold back and wanted to break through the door, the car slowly drove to Yan Ran, and Cen Tongen hurriedly jumped out of the car. This handsome white man, with his handsome face, When he came to this small village, he looked even more handsome and dazzling.

Yan Ran tilted her head, looked carefully at Cen Tongen, and verified the photos he saw on the other party's Weibo in memory, and then he felt enchanted on Cen Tongen.