Chapter 7; Mystery Girl and Two New Sevants

Capricorn's Pov

I stared at the girl laying on my couch. I was still terrified, of course but I have a sense of comfort when I'm around her. Weird.

She looks familier, like someone who I met a really long time ago. I can't place where though. Maybe a distant realitive whome I have a connection with.

My eyes widened when she starts moving. Was she waking up? I checked her pulse. Faint but strong. What does that mean? Does it mean good or bad? My guess would be good.

I'm not sure how long it has been since this stranger climbed into my hallway. 40 minutes or longer? Not sure.

What should I do? I know I can't turn her in or else, she could get exicuted.

A knock came from the door.

"Capricorn?"

I knew the voice. It was Taurus. I can't believe how I can still reconize him. He has grown so much over the years.

"Yeah...?" I reply hesitantly.

"You busy or can I come in," He asks, from the otherside of the door.

Oh no! What do I do? I know I can't say yes because of the girl, but I don't want to say no.

"Hello, there?" Another voice came, Virgo.

"Hi," Taurus answered.

"Capricorn, you in there?" Virgo asked.

Please don't open the door, please, I pleaded.

A second later, Virgo opened the door. She stopped in her tracks when she saw the girl on my couch.

Taurus looked into the doorway, his face went blank when he saw what was going on.

"I can explain..." I started but then a yawn came from the girl.

"Who is that?" Virgo hissed, whispering.

"WHERE AM I!" The girl jumped off the couch, onto her feet and getting into fighting position. She sees us in the hallway and puts her fists up.

"ONE OF YOU, FIGHT ME!" She yells.

"Quiet!" I whisper shout.

I walk over to the doorway, grabbing Taurus by his collar, pulliny him into the room and slamming the door. Then I go over to the girl. She is still in her fighting position and as I get closer, it looks like she's about to punch me.

I put my hands up, "Look, none of us want to fight you."

"Why?" She mocks and smirks, "you too scared?"

"No!" I denied, taking a step back.

My reply made her smirk grow larger, "sure."

I hear Virgo and Taurus take a step back.

The girl looks me in the eye. Her light brown eyes, almost looks golden brown, were beautiful. It was almost, as if I could stare into them forever.

"You look... familier," she hesitats.

"You do too, uh, I'm Capricorn... prince Capricorn," I say, cautiously.

"I'm Ann, Ann Czech," she confirmed.

Then I realize. I had met her before, a long time.

I remember it was a long time ago, maybe in a celebration for one of my parent's birthday (Author: I just realized I also didn't say Capricorn's parent's names! Ahhh! WHY!).

"Hello?"

I almost forgot Taurus and Virgo were there. I broke eye contact with Ann and looked over at them. They had terrified look on ther face and were practically clinging to each other.