Pisces

FemaleAge: 17Facial features: Blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin

Female
Age: 17
Facial features: Blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.
Description: Just like Libra, she is brutally honest and savage. Pisces may not speak everything that's on her mind but is very expressive, not emotional tho. She is bossy and won't take no as an answer while saying no to most things. Even tho with all this personality, she truly is loyal and kind and will fight whoever is in her way.
Best friends or friends: Cancer and Taurus

Pisces lives in more of the tropical places on the planet.

The Coastal Kingdom is more located in more of the tropical places of the planet

The Coastal Kingdom is more located in more of the tropical places of the planet. The castle is on top of a huge rock which is kind of curved with a few houses underneath it. The waterfall that surrondes it is it barrier and which lets of steam which mostly covers the rock.

I hoped you liked the apperances and the descripitons of each character and kingdom. The names were random but I hoped you liked them too.

I tried my best not to put any stereotypes into each character but if you saw one, please tell and I might just fix it but if you guys are okay with it, I might just let it slide.

But tell me what you thought in the comments if you liked it or not. It's completely okay if you didn't. I understand and this is my first book. I'll try not to make the same mistakes in the future.