Chapter 4; Arrival

Cancer Pov

"Look! Cancer!" Squealed Pisces in my ear.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked her.

"Come look!"

I looked out the same window that my friend Pisces was.

My eyes widened seeing the Center Kingdom and the Palace.

"Get back in here before you fall out darling," Says Queen Tatiana, Pisces mother.

Omg, I just realised that I didn't say who Pisces's parents were in her describition. So sorry guys, their names are King Delmar and Queen Tatiana

Half of Pisces's body was out of the window.

Pisces giggled and sat back down in her seat but she still stuck her head out like a dog.

The city was bustleing with people. I've never seen this many people in my life.

That would be because I come from up North and because my kingdom and city is covered in ice and snow and often snowstorms. So there aren't much people roaming.

Plus, it was warm with a calm but cool breeze.

When we arrived at castle, I couldn't believe that I was actually here! At this Castle that was much bigger than mine. Maybe even the Inferno Palace!

Once the carriage stops in front of the Palace's doors, we get out.

"Pisces! Cancer!" A voice calls out from behind us. I immeadietly reconized it but Pisces beats me to it.

"Taurus!"

Taurus Pov

I was talking a nice walk around the Center Palace's small forest after running into my old friend Capricorn.

It was nice seeing him again. I havn't seen him since, I don't know, since we were 11.

I was surprised he reconized me after all these years.

Then I hear the gates that surrond the Castle, opening in the distance.

I right away start speed walking to the front gates. New people were coming and I want to introduce myself before anyone else!

I reach the front gate and see a carriage that's blue with sea shell's and snowflakes either painted on it or real ones covering it.

I know it's Cancer and Pisces. My other two childhood friends but I kept in touch with them better than Capricorn.

I walk behind them, a few steps away and call out there names. They reconize me right away and run to hug me. Pisces gets there first and almost kills me in a bone-crushing hug!

"Let him breathe, Pisces," says Cancer.

When Pisces realses me, Cancer hugs me. Softer than Pisces but still has a firm grasp.

"Hello Taurus!" Says Queen Beria, waving at me.

"Hello!" I say back with a huge smile on my face and waving back.

"When did you get here?" Pisces asks me while bouncing up and down.

"Got here yesterday in the evening," I reply.

Pisces and Cancer both look shocked at my reply. Their happy faces changed to a surprised look and mouths hung open. It started to scare me.

"Oh look, the doors are opening!" I say, pointing behind them.

The doors to the palace slowly open up.

"Wow!" Pisces and Cancer said in unison.

"Wait," Cancer smile turns intk a frown, "are we the last ones here?"

"I think everybody is here except the Scorch Kingdom and Cascade Kingdom."

Cancer's face darkened when I ended my sentence.

"Let's go and explore the castle!" Pisces squealed.

I continued to eye Cancer worriedly as Pisces pulled our hands towards the entrance.

"THE TRIO IS BACK TOGETHER!"

Leo Pov

"Hey! Move over!"

"No! You move over!"

"I'm trying to look out the window!"

"Excuse me but I was here first!"

"Finder keeper's, loser weeper's!"

"Moooooooooooooommmmmmmmm!"

Ugh, I could hear my siblings from Scorpio's Carriage.

I was currently in Scorpio's carriage for two reasons. 1, it was full and 2, it's loud, noisy, and very destrucive.

Scorpio and I were playing a game of chess. He was winning. I knew that if I make a wrong move, I'll lose,

I move one of my pawns to the left.

"Checkmate," says Scorpio smirking, while knocking down my pawn with his Queen.

I'm so sorry! I don't know what the rules for Chess are! I just guessed this! Please don't be very mad with me!

He leans back into his seat, with his hands behind his head. I have to admit, he does look ho- I mean good in that position.

We hear a screeching noise from outside. It's the gates to the Palace.

As soon as the carriage stops, Scorpio and I hop out of the window not even bothering to open the door.

The castle was so huge up close. Who knew how many rooms was in one small bedroom.

The doors slowly start to open and behind it is a huge hallway.

It was beautiful. As if it was a gate way to paradise.

I felt a hand on my shoulder but knew that it was Scorpio's. He was thinking the same thing I was.

"Come on boys! Don't keep Orion waiting!" My father- I mean the King said.

I looked at Scorpio and he looked at me.

I out an arm around his shoulder - as best friends - and he put an arm around mine and we both walkied through the gates to the inside of the Center Palace.

Hello! I have put up a schedule for my updating process. I will update at the end of every week, which will be on the weekends.
Sometimes it may be longer but I'll always try to go by my schedule.

Anyways, how was the chapter? Was it good or bad. Please be honest.

Any favorite characters, ships or favorite part?

Have a great day/night and stay safe!