Side Characters

I am sorry but this is not a chapter. I forgot during the introduction to mention that there will be side characters that would be important to the plot.

Also, very sorry to those who were waiting for the next chapter, I will publish it this coming week but not today, nor tomorrow.

Anyways, let's get into this introductions, shall we?

This character doesn't have a picture because I'm basing them on a real life person

Anna
Age: 18
Facial Features: Light brown eyes, dark brown hair with red highlights. Left side of hair shaved and the rest hangs off the right side. Pale skin.
Description: Anna is a brave and talented girl. She may be competitive sometimes (mostly with Virgo) but is caring and has good/dark sense of humour. Anna is also vey sarcastic but she will always listen to your problems and help you through it.
Kingdom: Demetrius Kingdom
Best friends or friend: Everybody except Virgo (kinda)

Castor (left) and Pollux (right)Age: 16Facial Features: dirty blonde hair, golden eyes, and tanned skinDescription: Even though they are identical, they have different personalities

Age: 16
Facial Features: dirty blonde hair, golden eyes, and tanned skin
Description: Even though they are identical, they have different personalities. Castor is a kind soul who is very cautious and insecure. He is patient and will listen to whatever you have to say.
Pollux is the opposite. He is a rebellious boy who is not afraid to speak his mind, especially towards people he hates. Pollux is also flirty but doesn't actually mean it due to how insecure he is.
Kingdom: Isn't from a kingdom but lives in a town close to the floating kingdom.
Best friends or friend: For Castor, it's Capricorn, Carina, Pisces, and Libra. For Pollux, it's Aquarius, Sagittarius, and Aries.

CarinaAge:16Facial Features: black/blue hair, silver eyes, and pale skinDescripiton: When you first meet Carina, she will be quiet, shy, and mysterious but once you get know her, she will start to open up

Carina
Age:16
Facial Features: black/blue hair, silver eyes, and pale skin
Descripiton: When you first meet Carina, she will be quiet, shy, and mysterious but once you get know her, she will start to open up. Carina is not one of the people you should boss around. She makes up her own rules and schedules at her own time. But is a great friend to have.
Kingdom: the Dark Lands
Best friends or friend: Anna

Kingdom: the Dark LandsBest friends or friend: Anna

GUESS WHAT! DRACO MALFOY IS HERE! (jk)

Draco
Age: 170 (in human years, he's 17)
Facial Features: Red eyes, white hair, and white skin.
Descripiton: Draco is pesky but loyal. Draco is really manipulative and greedy and will act shy and innocent to get what he wants. But when he's not acting, Draco can be a fun, hard working, and trustwrothy but can be childish sometimes. He is also a Vegetarian Vampire.
Kingdom: the Dark Lands
Best friends or friend: doesn't have any but would choose Opchipus

LakotaAge: 20Facial Features: dark brown hair, yellow eyes, and dark skinDescripiton: Lakota can come off as cold and mean but he's just never been taught how to show emotions

Lakota
Age: 20
Facial Features: dark brown hair, yellow eyes, and dark skin
Descripiton: Lakota can come off as cold and mean but he's just never been taught how to show emotions. Once Lakota gets to know you and he trusts you, he will be more talkative, show more emotions, and won't be as stubborn.
Kingdom: He isn't from any kingdom, he's from a tribe called Miskozi Creek
Best friends or friend: doesn't have one but it'll soon change
Best friends or friends: his sword

I hope you liked the apperances of these new characters and don't worry, they will come into the book soon but not right now.
Tell me what you think about each character.

For those who don't know what a Vegetarian Vampire is, it's a type of vampire or hybrid who rather have animal blood then human blood but will occasionally drink human blood. I hope this helps.

And I won't be posting the next chapter because I still need to finish it then edit.

Anyways, have a nice day, oh and... HAPPY FAMILY DAY! and a late HAPPY VALENTINES!

(quietly in a corner) and I'm still single *starts crying*