Chapter 6; The Break In

A sound of swords clashing could be heard from a long distance until a sound of a sword pericing through someone spooked the night.

??? Pov

I leaned against the stone wall. My skin bloody and scratched but I was happy. I killed them. I felt better than I had in weeks.

A small smile appeared on my face. I just killed 6 gaurds! I had to brag about this!

Then my face dropped realising I had nobody.

I ran a hand through my dark hair. This was still all my fault. Everything was my fault. I wanted to sit down and let the tears come.

But this wasn't the time, I had to get to the crossover and escape.

I looked down at my clothes that were ripped and stained with blood, I made a tiny note to get/steal new clothes.

I got off the stone wall and continued my way. I could tell that the crossover was just straight ahead.

"Follow the stars," My mother always told me. I don't know what she means by that but I took the piece of advice wherever.

Then I get a flashback, a few days before this happened, my mom and I were climbing onto the roof of my house. A telescope was there and stars were above. I always wanted a telescope but my mom could never afford one. We stared up at the night sky for hours, discovering different comstellations and just... having fun.

I realised I was slowing my pace.

"Keep going," another voice says in my head. My face saddens even more.

Capricorn's Pov

Getting ready for bed was hard. Or atleast for me.

I'm not sure why but I have so many thoughts going through my head that I can't focus! Ugh! It's annoying.

Another thing that keeps me up is my daily showers! The water here at the Center Castle is so warm! It's so refreshing unlike at home. After my shower, I clean up and put on my pajamas. I start to put the toothpaste on my toothbrush but then I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

Sadly, I walk out of the bathroom and open the doors to my room.

"VIRGO," I pratically scream.

"Capricorn! It's so nice to see you again!" She says, giving my hug which I happily return.

Virgo and I have been best friends since we were little. Our Kingdoms weren't that far from eachother and our parents were friends.

They got together constantly so I got to see Virgo lots. She was literally my only friend, aside from Taurus.

"So, how's it been," She asks walking past me into my room.

Same old Virgo, walking into rooms without permission.

"Good, you?"

She sits down on the small couch before answering my question, "It's been fine."

"You're lying," A small smirk starts to appear on my face.

"I am not!" Virgo strictly says, glaring at me.

It was fun getting her mad.

"You sure?" The smirk still on my face.

"You are so un-" Virgo starts then gets interrupted by her mother's callings.

"We will talk tomorrow," She says, still glaring at me but I could see a smile.

"Bye, bye," I say, kind of childish.

The doors slammed shut. Wow! She didn't have to get that mad!

I smile to myself before walking back to the bathroom.

I was about to brush my teeth until I heard another knock. Really?

It comes again and I realise it's from the window.

I quietly walk into the hallway to see the window from the otherside of my room slowly open.

This is kind of scary.

A person climbs through the open a window. A girl.

She looks up at me. My eyes widen in fear. Her clothes were torn to shreds and stained with blood. Scratches covered her body and a pocket knife was in her right hand. Her dark brown hair, which was off to one side, was full of knots and really fuzzy.

"Uh- Hello," I stutter, terrified.

"Hi," was all the girl said before callopsing to the floor.

??? Pov

I just reached the Center Castle

I needed something. I was so hungry!

My dark brown hair was a mess and so were my clothes. Ugh.

I just decided in the end to somehow get into the Castle. I'm not sure how but hey! I never think.

I wandered along the left side of the Castle gates until I found a small rip in the gates. It was wide enough that I could get through.

Time skip because I'm lazy

I just found the perfect window, guys!(Author: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!)

Even though it was very high up, I could climb on the loose edges and stones.

It wasn't that hard really. All you needed was patience and find stones and edges that weren't small. It was totally okay, I totally didn't almost fall about 50 times.

After 20 minutes or so, I reached the window I was looking at and used my pocket knife to open it.

I suddenly got a wave of underwellness. My head started spinning and I felt dizzy.

I used all the strength I had to lift myself up and over the window sill.

Once my feet touched the ground, I looked up and say a boy, around my age with white hair, standing in the hallway I climbed into, looking terrified.

If I am being honest, I was terrified myself. This has not been accroding to plan.

"Uh- Hello," I hear him say. I'm not sure if he said anything else.

"Hi," was all I could get out before I felt my dizziness come back and everything went black.

Hello! I am back with another chapter and this time it was quicker and faster.

Also, half of the credit goes to _toxic_ace_ because they suggested the plot for this chapter and gave me inspiration. I am very thankful for that. If you guys have any suggestions, plot lines, or ships you want to share, you can reach out to me and I might just do it. It depends.

Did any of you guys figure out who the mystery person is? If so tell me in the comments.

I hope you liked this chapter and have a good day/night. Bye!