W-what was that?” she asks after a moment.

That was the devil disguised as an angel, also known as a g-spot orgasm,” I whisper in her ear.

Her body sags back against me.

I’ve never done that before. Anytime….” She trails off, and I can feel the heat of her blush on my cheek.

Not all women can have them.”

I run my palm inside her shirt feeling her soft skin beneath my rough skin ... slowly I moved  my hands upside and yank down one of the cups of her bra, filling my hand with her breasts.

It takes practice for a man and woman to find just the right spot.

Using my other hand, I slide it down her stomach and cup her still swollen pussy.

Thum bahoot lucky ho preeta, kyunki. I’ve had a lot of practice and know exactly where that sweet spot is and how to manipulate it.”

I slip two fingers inside her and pinched her nipple at the same time. She cried out loud.

Using my fingers in her pussy, I pull her bare ass back against my erection.

I tug her earlobe with my teeth, then kiss away the slight sting.

Are you ready?”

For what?

Instead of answering, I slip my hand from beneath her shirt, grab a handful of hair, and twist her head to the side. I take her mouth for the first time in a heated kiss, slashing my tongue with hers. Just like her pussy and ass, her mouth tastes fucking delicious.

I lift my head and gaze down at her.

See how good you taste babydoll?”I ask.

You’re fucking addicting, Miss Preeta Arora.”

My statement must please her, because she smiles. Moving my face closer to her ear I whisper

You came all over my fingers and mouth. Now it’s my turn to come on you baby,”

Her smile fades, only for a heated look to replace it.

Hands back on the couch, babydoll.”

She does so without protest

Pulling my fingers from her warm pussy, I suck them in my mouth, sensually  tasting her juice... it's really a fucking addicting....  later , I clean them off, before I undo the button and zipper of my pants. They fall to the floor,.  Then released  my hard cock free .I debate on having Preeta suck me off, but decide I want something more.

Preeta turns her head, and her eyes meet mine.

Are you going to… fuck me now?

Looking down, I grip my cock and run the tip along her pussy lips before I answer.

Not tonight babydoll.” I bite her earlobes.

The disappointment that flashes in her eyes almost has me changing my mind. I should fuck her. I should show her exactly what she’s asking for and why she shouldn’t want it. But something tells me it wouldn’t work.

She’s taken everything I’ve given her so far, so taking my cock wouldn’t scare her off.

Even so, and as hard as it will be to resist, fucking her is not an option tonight.

I’ve fucked her with my fingers and tongue and have even played with her ass. I’ll leave fucking her with my cock for another time.

I continued to play with her though. Using the head, I slide it between her folds and rock back and forth, making sure I hit her clit with each forward motion. I watch as I slide back to her entrance and grit my teeth as I press just the tip inside.

With the pre-cum seeping out, spreading  my seeds at her entrance..I’m playing with fire. I have no fucking clue if she’s on birth control or not, and a part of me doesn’t care. I just want my cock to push damn deep inside her and release my seeds deep inside her hole ... .

An image of Preeta round with my child filters through my mind, and fuck if it doesn’t light my blood on fire.
It’s wrong to think about such things. She’s too young to have a child. She has her whole life ahead of her. Not to mention, we barely know each other. But I can’t help but wonder what it would be like.

I yank that thought from my head and move my cock to her other hole.

Her breath stutters out and she releases a small squeak. I wrap one hand around her waist and hold her still.

Stay still,” I grunt and look up at her.

Her head is turned and that goddamn bottom lip is back between her teeth.

I’m not fucking your ass tonight either. Par tum aisa math socho, Preeta, ki main aisa kabhi nahi karengi.... I will ... I will fuck it. And you’ll fucking love it.”

Her lip gets released and her hands curl around the back of the couch.

I play with her ass for another minute before I slide my cock back between her legs.
She’s still wet from earlier and with the added juices seeping from her now mixing  with mine .. it gives me enough lubrication to easily slide back and forth.

It doesn’t take long before I’m on the edge. Clenching my teeth, I pump faster and faster. Preeta cries out, her own body wracked with her orgasm.

At the first spurt of my seed, I pull back and look down, aiming my cum at her pussy and ass, not giving one fuck that I’m being reckless.
.
.
.
.
Freeze

Another hot chapter  hope u like it ... look no one is voting but still I'm updating ...

@sanskruthi2004

Words 1500+

With lots of love
Sruthy 😘