"I'm only playing unfair because your King had decided to first, and now I have proof." He squat down to pick up the pocket watch, lifting it up by the chain to eye level, staring at it without expression as it spun. His hand glowed slightly as a faint 'V' revealed itself, gleaming in the dimly lit room upon the pocket watch's intricate surface.

It was a watch given to old veterans of a particular Kingdom, a novelty item granted to those who have retired from war. And only those who knew the history of the Kingdoms knew this, those who knew the golden days of the world, where the gods ruled and women cladded in armor with wings that gleamed, outstretched like eagles, Valkyries fought in the skies.

Only those with Royal blood of the gods could call upon their order again, as their descendants, now normal folk were eternally indebted to carry out tasks when ordered to. The general smirked to himself before catching the pocket watch in his hand, he stood.

"It seems another Royal bloodline has finally revealed itself." He glanced at the princess sleeping soundly in bed, "Looks like your 'brother' truly is the King of Apollo."

He watched her features, serene in her slumber. In his eyes, the girl definitely was a sight to behold, however nothing out of the ordinary pretty girl in his eyes. Reaching for her hat that barely stayed on, he pulled it off to reveal her long locks of hair, dark and silky, he was enticed to run his fingers gently through it as she slept soundly, only to halt his actions midway.

Jimin is dead.

That thought alone wrenched his heart, swiftly he towered over her, hands at the ready around her neck. He could kill her, right there and then and no one would stop him. Rage filled and shook his entire form; the pressure he had on her neck wasn't near enough to choke her as an unknown force halted him.

"You know Taehyung. I fear the stories the Western kingdoms have told us were not entirely true." Jimin clenched his fists against the tree bark as he laid his forehead against it.

"What are you saying." Taehyung argued back. "Has this Kingdom already poisoned your mind?" He gritted but Jimin only smiled and shook his head, finally looking at his friend dead in the eye.

"We have only known of war and suffering in the Western Kingdoms. I believe the divide between the two has gone on for far too long."

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but there was that glint in Jimin's eyes, the one he always saw when the man knew of something he didn't, something he always knew that he was probably right about.

"So what are you saying? That the two Kingdoms should come together once more? Do you not remember what happened to us?!" Taehyung raised his voice only to be hushed by Jimin in fear of them being caught.

"I know. I know how much suffering our kingdoms have gone through, but is that really something we should just accept?" Jimin questioned him, "We do not need to follow in the steps of our ancestors, do you not recall, they were filled with greed for power. We, the new generation of descendants can change things for the better!" He motioned his arms out.

Taehyung couldn't believe the young prince of his Kingdom, he narrowed his eyes at him, "Is this all because of the princess-"

"-enough Taehyung." Jimin cut him short, eyes glowing gold and threatening. "She has opened my eyes to what the world could have been and I stand by this vision of hers. She knows not of her abilities nor bloodline—"