The Entries

Jae ha pov :
"Look at the information carefully and also be carefull with the way. Dont get lost , ok ?" We all nodded , i looked at the page on which everything related to the weapon in hell was given. The 'Sword of the Worthy' is the weapon hidden in hell. And me , tae and jin are going to bring the sword.

Jimin and namjoon are going to get the shield. Jungkook and yoongi will get the wings.

"Jae , come with me , i need to show you something." I looked at namjoon and nodded. He took me to a room which seemed to be closed from years. The door was covered in dust and there was a shape of hand arched in between the door. Namjoon kept his hand on the shape and the circle around it started glowing green. "wow.." i mumbped under my breath. The door opened and we both went in. He went near a wooden stick attached to the wall and a gush of green magic passed the sticks , putting them on fire. It was a cave like room. Or maybe a cave.

We walked in and after 2 mins , we reached a hall. There was a big rectangular box covered with a black piece of cloth. He went near it and removed the cloth , revealing a beautifull , valkyrie like dress.

 He went near it and removed the cloth , revealing a beautifull , valkyrie like dress

I looked at with wide eyes. "This is what you are going to wear , your majesty." He said showing his dimple smile. I smiled up to ears and jumped in happiness. "WOW ! this is BEAUTIFULL !!" I went near it and namjoon removed the glass with help of his magic. He was keeping it aside but by mistake left it in between and the glass fell and shattered in pieces , making a loud sound.

I looked at namjoon who was smiling sheepishly with his hands at the back. I heard someone shouting and running towards us. "What happened ?! What happened ?!" It was jin. "Nothing much just another thing , namjoon broke today." I said and we both laughed. Namjoon sighed "jae go and wear it." "Ok" I looked at them , waiting for them to leave. But they were looking at me confused. I signalled them to leave. "What ?" They said together. "Oh common , you dumbfucks , just leave. I need to change." "Oh s-sorry." "Where is the door." "Come this side hyung" namjoon pulled jin out and i changed the dress.

I went outside the cave and in the living room , where all of them were waiting for me. They all were wearing assasin like dress. I cleared my throat and they looked at me. "Wooooww !! You are looking amazing !" Jimin said. "you are looking beautifull , your majesty." Jungkook said. "Woah !"

I looked at taehyung , he was looking at me with wide eyes and mouth open. He closed his mouth and winked at me. I blushed a little and looked away. "Ok , we should leave now." Yoongi said.

I tied my hairs in a neat bun , so they wont irritate me while fighting. We all headed out and namjoon looked at us "Good Luck" He smiled. "But how are you going to enter the human world ?" I asked out of curiosity. "I learned some mantras from the book , which might open the portal to the human world." He smiled. I nodded in response.

We all seperated our ways. Me , tae and jin headed towards left. "Namjoon said that the gate of hell will be open but guards will be surrounding it , so we need to make a plan." Jin said. "Ok , lets go to the enterance." Tae said.

"Hold my hand i am going to chant the mantra. We have to be carefull. Dont disturb me ,ok ?" "Ok" me and taehyung held jin's hand tightly. He closed his eyes. And after which seems 5 mins , there was a red and black magic surrounding us. "Woahhh" i said. The magic covered us compeletely and there was a gush of wind , which made us close our eyes and it felt like we were falling from a height. when we openned our eyes , we were standing in between the trees. The sky was dark purple mixed with black. It looked really weird and scary. I looked around and saw a huge gate with guards roaming around it. There was fire burning around it. I looked at the trees , they were fully dried and black. Not even a single leaf was there.

Some of the trees were fallen on the weird ground. The ground looked like it was made of cloud but it was hard like an actual ground. "Ok , so whats the plan." I asked looking at the boys infront of me. They both shrugged. "What ?! You mean we are standing infront of the gates of hell without a plan !!"

Jimin pov :
Me and hyung jumped in the portal to the human world. The speed was at its highest. I closed my eyes while shouting "Aaaaaahhhhhhh !!!!" "Jimin shut up !!" "Hyung its so scary !!" "Its not like you came here for the first time !!" The speed increased a little more. "Aaaaahhhhhhh !!!!" We both landed on the ground. It seems like we landed in between a forest as the area was covered with trees. I looked at namjoon hyung , who was looking at the map and trying to figure out the way.

"What happened hyung ?" "Ok ! So we have landed at a small distance from the place where the shield is kept or hidden." He said being a little relieved.
"So what we have to do next ?"
"Can you see that moutain ?" He pointed to a tall mountain ahead us. "Yes" "we need to climb it" i looked at him shocked. The moutain is tripple of a normal mountain. "Hyung even if we are going to fly , we will still get tired before the half way and most of our strength will be used. Then how are we going to fight the protectors of the shield ?"

"Hmm , so we can do one thing. I hope it works." He smirked while looking at me. "What ?"

Jungkook pov :
"Hyung , what are we going to say to them ?" "I already told you jungkook , we are going to say that we are fallen angels." I slapped my forehead at his stupidity. "Fine , the wheel is in my hand now and you will do as i say." I said looking at him. He rolled his eyes "what was wrong with my plan A and plan B ?" He asked. "Your so called Plan A , which says that we are going to go to them and ask them to open the door and let us in and if they asked us that who are we then we are going to reply them that its none of their business. Your Plan B which says that if they refused to give us entry then we are going to beat them untill they open the door and give us entry." I rolled my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Now listen to me and follow the plan carefully. Please dont fuck up hyung."
"Ok , go ahead." He sighed , giving up.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for 114 followers chimmies ❤️✨️ and my new pjm (18+) ff 'The City Of Fuckers' is out now. Do check it out 💜✨️

Follow me on :
Insta : @chimmyjimin_bts7
Pinterest : @BTSARM7

Follow me on :Insta : @chimmyjimin_bts7Pinterest : @BTSARM7