Red and Green

Taehyung pov :
Hobi hyung was groaning in pain. I finally managed to bring him in an abandoned area , out of the sight of people. I threw him on the ground and landed upon him. I kept my hands infront of each of his ear. I groaned in pain a little as i made my magic pass through his ears and inside his mind.

I used all of my magic strength which can be harmfull but without doing that i wont be able to fight the green magic which has taken over him. His eyes were going red and green. There was a thunder heard from the sky and the sky went black , with lightnings. I looked up only to receive a punch from a fist glowing grey.

It was King of hell. "Nice try ! But i am not letting you take my most powerfull weapon against you from me." Ok , so till now i wasnt regretting the decision of bringing hoseok hyung out of every one's sight and in a abandoned area but now i do.

I threw wave of my magic towards him but it was too late. He clapped once and there was grey magic flowing around. And when it disappeared , there was no one. Hoseok hyung was gone again. Because of me. I brought him here. If i wouldnt have brought him here , we would have saved him together. Why do i had to brought him here ?! Why ?!!

But rn it wasnt the time to regret. The hole can close anytime soon. I need to go back.

-------------

I landed infront of them , jae was awake now. They all looked at me and then behind me. I know whom they are looking for. "Did he took him again ?" Jimin hyung asked. I nodded keeping my head down. "Tell everything when we reach in the demon's world." He said. I nodded once again.

"I am coming with you Jae." Lisa said. "No , you are not. I dont want to risk your life Lisa." Jae replied. "Please Jae. I dont have anyone else than you."
"I also dont have anyone here else than you Lisa and thats why i dont want to lose you."

Lisa sighed and said "Ok then , promise me that you will come to take me when everything is fine. I want to live with you. I will wait for you." Tear dropped from her eyes. She ran and pulled jae in a hug.

We bid goodbye to her. And stood in a line infront of the hole to jump one by one. Me and jae were standing at the last.

Jae pov :
I know Tae is sad because hoseok was again gone. And i also know that he thinks it all happened because of him. I turned to face him "its ok Tae , it wasnt your fault." A tear slipped from his eyes. My heart shattered into peices. Seeing him cry made my blood boil.

I wiped his tear and pulled him in a hug , ignoring the pain in my toe because of standing only on my front toe to reach his height. He hugged me back , crying on my shoulder. I can feel my shoulders getting wet. I circled his back to comfort him.

Breaking the hug , i kissed his cheek and it immediately went red. "I-its our turn to jump." I nodded turning back and jumping in the hole. I met the same darkness which i saw while coming in the human world. Taehyung jumped in the hole too and i could see him behind me. The map is with me which has the way to crown castle.

Jungkook pov :
I smiled sheepishly after saying those words. The dude looked at us suspiciously while rubbing his chin. He quickly turned to left to take a look behind the carpet but we were quick enough to turn the same way. He then turned to right and we did the same.

"Aaahh !! You guyz are getting on my nerves !!" He said. Yoongi hyung replied "atleast we aint getting on your mind. Nerves are still better."
"Fine. I am leaving , i got many more things to do." He turned to the door and left.

We sighed in relief , soon after Namjoon hyung came. He showed us a thumbs up indicating that everything is fine. We nodded in response.

We heard a familiar scream from the hole. We threw the carpet and after 1 min Jin hyung landed on the floor. Jimin hyung came behind him and fell on him , making him fall back on the floor when he tried to stand. They both were getting up while groaning in pain but Jae landed upon both of them making them fall back again. Once again they tried to stand but this time Taehyung hyung landed on 3 of them and they again fell. "FUCK YOU PEOPLE !! " jin hyung screamed. "LOOKS LIKE YOU ARENT LETTING ME STAND UNLESS I BREAK MY BACK BONE !!"

They all stood up and sat on the couch exhausted or umm..lets say they were laying on the couch upon each other like a lifeless being. "Where is Hoseok ?" Namjoon hyung asked. Jae kept her index finger on her lips , indicating him to not ask that ques.

Namjoom hyung nodded. Taehyung hyung stood and went inside his room. We looked at the bodies laying on the couch. "We still dont know what had happened." Jimin hyung said. "I will ask him. But please dont disturb us. Ok ?" Jae said while getting up and going to hyung's room. "Ok." Yoongi hyung said and we all nodded.

There are many pov's in this chap , but i hope you enjoyed. Do vote , comment and share. And also my new taehyung ff  'Heal Me Slowly' is out , do check that out ❤️.
Follow me on :
Instagram : @chimmyjimin_bts7
Pinterest : @BTSARM7
Luv youuuu chimmies 💜

 Follow me on :Instagram : @chimmyjimin_bts7Pinterest : @BTSARM7Luv youuuu chimmies 💜