The two dudes

Jungkook pov :
The two dudes started coming inside. We all looked at each other in horror. "Jungkook get this carpet up there rn ! Yoongi help him !" Me and yoongi hyung picked the carpet from starting two corners , flying up and hiding the hole behind it.

The dudes came in the living room and we smiled sheepishly. They looked at us with a confused expression. "Why the hell are you flying with the carpet ?" The first one said. "A-actually th-the carpet had dust on it , so we thought to beat it a little , so that the d-dust can.....you know....uhmm...what we call it."

"Well , leave it. Anyways so we came here because the Radar kept in our office is going insane. Its showing that the demons in this area are going and coming back from human world to demon world again and again. And the hole has been openned without our permission. So we came to check your house as you guyz are the seven blessed demons and are more likely to do these things." He signalled his assistant to check and with a 'yes sir' he started roaming around.

Namjoom hyung took the first demom outside to talk. The dude looked at us suspiciously , rubbing his chin. I gulped a little. He came nearer and started going behind the carpet. Me and yoongi hyung took turns with him.

When he went to the left side of the room to take a look behind the carpet , me and yoongi hyung also turned towards the same direction with the carpet covering the hole. He ran to the backside and we did the same and turned to the backside.

He ran to the right side and we turned to the right side too. "Are you guyz crazy ?! Why are you taking turns with me ?! " he shouted angrily.

"Because we dont have eyes fixed at the back of our head and without turning we cant see you. What if you stole something ?" Yoongi hyung said showing his yoonginess.

"I am not a theif " the dude made a disgusting face. "Sorry bro , cant beleive anyone these days." I said.

Jae ha pov :
Me and lisa are running back to the street where we left jin and hoseok. I stopped at the turn of the street , breathing heavily and same goes to lisa. "Common wear the ring." She said in between her breaths. I nodded. But before wearing it , i peeked a little in the street.

I saw jimin ?! He was fighting with hoseok and at the corner of the street , i saw tae and jin. I ran to them. "What happened to him ?!" I asked taehyung. He didnt say anything and kept looking at me. "T-taehyung ?" I repeated.

"Y-yeah , he a-actually , he fell in the lake and swallowed some water. N-nothing much , he will be alright." He stuttered. I know he gets a little nervous around me. "You dont need to stutter tae. I know you like me." His cheeks immediately went red. And he looked everywhere but not me.

"You can do your love talk later. Jae wear the ring and go. And Taehyung you should go with her too , i dont think the blondie will be able to handle the dude alone. I am here for jin." Lisa popped up in the conversation. I nodded.

"How do you now my name ?" Tae asked her. "Jae just said it." He nodded at her answer.

"Ok" i took a deep breath and wore the black ring. Which had my name shining in it.

I felt a sharp rush of energy through my veins with pain following it. The pain was so unbearable that it made me groan. I groaned loudly as my veins were turning black. Each of my veins went black.

Taehyung pov :
Jae's eyes went black. Just like a demon. It was pure black. They looked so scary and were like ocean. It was like , you can look at them as long as you want. Those eyes will make you search for something in them. But you will be searching blindly and aimlessly. They looked so hypnotizing that anyone can get hypnotized by them.

She was groaning in pain. It made my heart ache but it was important. She wore the ring for first time. And the thing on the top is that the Ring is a Royal Ring. Ring of the Queen of Demon. It is the most powerfull ring. And due to the powers jae is getting for the first time , she is feeling pain.

I hope she doesnt faints because every demon who wears his/her ring for the first time , always faints because of getting the powers into veins for the first time. And jae is wearing a royal ring which means she is getting more than triple of our power. There are 99% chance she will faint-

She was about to fall on the ground when i catched her in my arms. Her mouth was open a little and she had her black eyes open. "DAMN IT !"

"T-taehyung ?" Jin hyung spoke. I turned towards him with jae in my hand. "Hyung 20 mins have passed and we have only 10 more mins in the human world. We need to leave. But hoseok hyung is not coming in our control." He looked at jimin hyung and jin hyung. "Jimin looks tired. He has already used half of his energy. You go tae , help him. I will do something." He said getting up.

"Jimin hyung !" I shouted and he looked at me. He nodded as he understood what i wanted to say. He hit a blue magic ball at hoseok hyung making him go inside the same building which he got hit in before.

I handed jae to him. "Please take care of her. Aaahhh - dont make her fall hyung !" I shouted in fear when he lost his balance and was about to leave jae from his hands.

I flew towards hobi hyung. He hit my face with a fist of green magic. I grabbed his neck and flew with him , making him hit every building on my way.

Mwah 💋 love you strawberries❤️ !!
Follow me on :
Instagram : @chimmyjimin_bts7
Pinterest : @BTSARM7

Mwah 💋 love you strawberries❤️ !!Follow me on :Instagram : @chimmyjimin_bts7 Pinterest : @BTSARM7