Meeting Mr.Handsome

Jae ha pov :
"Stop following me !!!" I shouted but they seemed unbothered.
I ran towards the main door and was about to open it but someone opened it before me. I bumped into the person who opened the door and we both fell.

Hoseok who was running behind me also fell as he was too close to me while running and didnt knew that this will happen. The mint haired dude who was running behind both of us ran upon us and tripped near the main enterance of the house and got his head hit on the wall . The lizard jumped off before it could hit the wall and ran into the bushes.

The mint haired boy fell on the ground with a thud as his head really got a hard hit. Hoseok was still upon us. I looked down to the person who was under me from last 5 mins umm..maybe.

He was a boy with red hairs. He was literally too handsome to even be called handsome. His facial features were insane. His eyes were so beautifull that i can look into them for whole my life.
His lips were strawberry red and looked really kissable.

I came out of my thoughts when some people came running to us. Namjoon picked hoseok who fainted and jimin , jin and jungkook went to pick the mint haired boy.

They took the mint haired dude inside and threw him on the couch. "He will wake up himself." Jimin said. "Hoseok is really heavy !!" They threw hoseok upon that guy and stretched their back.

I looked at the red haired man. "Sorry , i didnt knew you were coming." I said with not so sorry tone.

"The way you are saying sorry , i dont think that you are really sorry." I rolled my eyes. "So..how did you came here ?" Namjoon asked. "Well , its something like , i was thirsty so i got up from the sofa and went towards the kitchen....." i started heading towards main door , trying to distract them with the conversation. "And when i openned the door , i came here !!!" I started running outside the door and on the street. Ignoring their shouts.

I felt someone's grip on my waist and then i was pulled back and inside the house. "Thanks jungkook" Jin said. I looked at the coconut head dude who brought me back in a second.

"Who are you guyz ?!! And where am i ??!!" I shouted. "I am jin." "I am jungkook." "Jimin here" "Taehyung here" "I am namjoon and these boys on the sofa , the one who is laying down is yoongi and above him is hoseok or hobi."  He pointed to the guyz on the sofa.

"And you are in the world of demons" he comtinued. My eyes went wide "i am where ?!!" "In the world of Demons."
"How ?!" "Even we dont have the ans for that."

Edited : 14 March 2023