why? are you doing something?

just gotta talk about Winter about our relationship, yk

Hmm okay. Good luck!

Thanks lia, see ya later.

Jimin replied and got her attention back to her girlfriend who's hugging her waist like a baby.

"You already awake jagi..?"

Minjeong murmured and Jimin just nodded.

"Yep."

"Time?"

"Huh?"

"What time is it?"

"Eleven twenty seven. Don't you have a shooting today?"

"No, I don't have. It's my rest day."

"Mhm. Okay."

"By the way jagi. Do you meant what you said last night?"

"Huh?"

"Oh. I guess, it's only because you're drunk."

"What? Which one Win? I said a lot of things last night!"

"Oh...the girlfriend thing?"

Jimin added and Minjeong nodded.

"Yes.."

"Well, I really meant it, I'm not that drunk to forget what I've say. I'm on my mind that time, and I really meant it. I wanna be your girlfriend so bad Win."

Minjeong smiled then kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Hmm. So, guess what? I have a girlfriend now, official girlfriend. I'm taken by the only Yoo Jimin now"

Minjeong said as she hug Jimin tight.

Jimin and Minjeong went out to eat their breakfast and today, they are not goint at café, they are going to a restaurant.

"You didn't went for work last night, is that okay with your boss?"

"Hmm, yeah of course it's okay."

"Have you decided about my offer jagi?"

"The job thing?"

"Mhm."

"Well, yeah, I told you. I will keep my job at the café. It's okay for me, you don't have to worry much"

"But you are not getting a proper sleep jagi. I'm worried."

"Yeah jagi, I got it, but like I told you, it's okay. You know how much I love this job."

"Okay. If you say so. But if your decision changed, you can tell me."

"Okay"

"By the way, it's saturday today, let's go out?"

"We are actually out jagi."

"Haha, yeah I know what you mean."

"Okay, okay. But jagi, can we go in a peaceful place?"

"Sure, where do you want?"

"In an ocean?"

"Mhm. I know a place."

"That's great."

"So, you're a thalassophile?"

"What is 'thalassophile' ?"

"Mhm. A person who loves ocean."

"Oh? uhuh, yeah. I am."

"You're cool then. I'm Nyctophile. A person who loves darkness."

"Well. It's obvious that you really love darkness"

"Really? Haha"

"Yeah? The way you dress, your condo design, everything was all dark"

"But when you came? I think everything became bright."

"Wow really? So, I'm the sun?"

"Yes. And I'm the moon."

"Ahaha so cheesy Win."

"I love you."

"God knows how much I love you too."

The two talked some stuff and finished their food. They straight to a peaceful ocean, where Jimin and Minjeong was the only people. Only waves, and the chirping of the birds can hear. It is really peaceful, no wonder why Jimin loves ocean.

"Oh, now I know why you really love ocean."

"Yep. Here is so peaceful. This place seems so special."

They both sat down next to each other, Jimin leaning her head on Minjeong's shoulder.

"If I get a choice what place to get in my wedding day, I would pick this place."

"Do you want me to propose to you right now? So we can get married here? Hmm?"

"Yah, I'm still not ready. We to make a plan first"

"I'm just kidding. Of course we will make a plan first. Where do you want us to live?"

"Hmm. I would like in a village? Quiet village."

"I gotchu. How many kids?"

"Two? My dream kids was a twin. But, it's okay if they're not. As long as you're the dad."

"It's a mama jagi."

"So I'm the dada?"

"No! Haha, you're mommy and I am mama. I don't want our kids to call me daddy, I feel like a man."

"You're my man jagi."

"Agree. But still."

"Okay, okay."

"What would you like to name them?"

"If both girls, I'mma name them, Minji and Jimin."

"Just like your name? Jimin?"

"Mhm."

"What if they're boys?"

"Minjeong and Jeongmin."

"And my name if a boy?"

"Yep."

"That's cool."

"I know right jagi. What about you? What's your plan for us?"

"Actually, your plan was my plan too."

"Mmff. Tell me about yours too jagi. Please?"

"Okay, okay. Mhm, I would really want to give our kids their own room...I wanna go travel with you and my kids, I want to introduce you and my kids to the whole world, I wanna say 'this is my wife and my kids, she's Karina. This is my twin, Jimin and Minjeong. They are my love of my life! I love them!' like that."

"Hmm. What a good plan jagi."

"As long as you're in in my every plan."

"So cheesy jagi. I really love you."

"Hmm. I love you too jagi. I can't really believe that the girl I always admire at that one café is next to me right now, making a plan for future with me."

"I guess. We are destined for each other. I never cared about celebrities stars, idols like you. But look at me now, loving and caring my celebrity baby star."

Minjeong giggled and then kissed Jimin's temple. Who would believe that the working college student and the famous celebrity star will gonna fall in love with each other in a café. Their love story started from admiring each other in a café and went to falling in love to girlfriends. Oh how other people and students thinking about how lucky Jimin is.

====================☆===================

hold on, there's one chapter left! vote for the one last chapter! thank you!