Chapter 13

"Crap! You really acted like real Winter, that's awesome. Take a rest for a moment first guys"

The director said as he claps his hand Minjeong just bowed a little then smiled.

"Thank you director-nim."

Minjeong said then went to dressing room, and there, the first thing she saw is Yujin and Wonyoung kissing.

"Oh damn guys. You should lock the door first"

Minjeong said then closed the door again. "These two. I can't really with them." Minjeong thought

"Win! You did a great job! Wanna go at the café?"

Ryujin spoke and Minjeong just shrugged her shoulder.

"My wallet and phone is inside"

Minjeong replied glancing in the dressing room, Ryujin was curious so she went towards the door.

"So? You can get 'em"

"Or, you want me to do it for you?"

Ryujin asked and Minjeong mouthed 'no' Ryujin was about to open the door but Minjeong stopped her by pulling her.

"What's wrong?"

Ryujin curiously asked. Minjeong sighed and let out a chuckle.

"They're making out"

Minjeong straightly said.

"OKAY WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

Ryujin yelled.

"Language Ryu!"

Their manager shouted from the setting place.

"SORRY!"

Ryujin yelled back then looked at Minjeong again.

"Seriously? They're in the dressing room! Everyone is allowed to get in there!"

"Yeah, I was thinking the same. But let them be lol"

"Okay, I'll just treat you"

"Yeah, you only do it once a year"

"Yah! I always treat you all!"

"Nah, It's ALL Wonyoung's money tho"

"Still! I'm always the one who order and pick it up!"

"But her money."

"Fine! I don't wanna argue with you this time. I'm really craving for my iced espresso!"

"Okay"

"Guys! Me and Winter will go out for a moment to eat!"

Ryujin yelled enough for the people inside the setting place including the director and their manager to hear it.

"Alright. But be careful huh"

Ryujin's manager yelled back.

"Yes we will! Bye!"

Ryujin yelled finally and the two left the shooting place. They just decided to take a walk so their body will be awake. Ryujin was wearing a thick jacket and a cap that Yeji gave her, a black jogging pants and a black face mask. While Minjeong was wearing the black cap, yellow hoodie, jogging pants, gray face mask and a black headphone. They soon reaches the café and greeted by Mina. Minjeong told Ryujin what she wants and Ryujin ordered what she wants and Minjeong wants. They're now waiting for their orders right now. Ryujin called Minjeong's name for many times now but not loudly but seems like Minjeong couldn't hear her. Until she realized that Minjeong was wearing her headphone so Ryujin just tapped Minjeong's shoulder.