Chapter 3

After the whole tiring day for Minjeong and Jimin, they can finally eat their dinner and take a rest. For Jimin, she'll only have six hours for rest and go for work at twelve to four in the morning. For Minjeong, she'll have fourteen hours to do things what she want, rest, take a walk, everything without getting caught by her fans outside. Jimin was now waiting for a bus outside the café.

"Karina!"

Yeji shouted Jimin's name and Jimin immediately turn her gaze to her.

"Yeji, hi."

"Waiting for bus?"

"Yeah"

"Same here, luckily you're still here"

"Haha why?"

"Nothing, just wanna have someone to go home with"

"That's nice"

"You will have lots of time before work, rest up okay?"

Yeji reminded and Jimin just smiled at her.

"Yeah i will thank you for reminding"

"Will always Karina"

Yeji said with a smile, then one bus stopped and they both entered inside. But Jimin didn't know that her wallet fell where she was standing while ago, the bus started moving and she still don't have any idea. Minjeong saw how her wallet fell and she thought she'll feel it but she's wrong, Jimin didn't realized that her wallet fell. Minjeong right away run towards the wallet and then took it. She wondered how to give it back, she looked at her back and the café welcomed her sight. Guessed already of how she can give it back. She then putted the wallet inside her backpack then left the place, she straightened to her condo and immediately took out the wallet and her phone. "I know It's not nice to check the other's wallet but, I wanted to." Minjeong thought to herself as she open Jimin's wallet. She saw a ID and she took out of It. "Yoo Jimin...twenty four years old.." Minjeong murmured while reading the ID. She then took a picture of her ID. "Nothing's wrong right..?" Minjeong asked herself then putted back the ID in the wallet. "Oh! Her number, what's her number?" Minjeong asked herself and took out the ID again. Then she found her number and immediately typed Jimin's number in her contacts. "Alright." Minjeong whispered finally putting back the ID inside the wallet.

Jimin tapped her bag's pocket, left and right then she realized it was not there.

"Damn!" Jimin whispered-shout to herself.

"What is It Karina?"

Yeji asked and Jimin just closed her eyes deeply.

"I think I fucking dropped my wallet somewhere while ago."

Jimin worriedly answered and Yeji just left out a gasp.

"Oh shit, I hope someone will give it back, don't worry I'll pay right now"

"I'll pay you back Yeji I promise."

"It's okay Karina, just trust for someone to give it back to you"

"Yeah"

Yeji then payed the conductor. After some minutes, Jimin arrived and got to go out the bus now.

"Yeji, I'm here, see you tomorrow, I'll pay you back I promise that"

Jimin said as she stand up and Yeji just smiled at her.

"No worries Karina, It's okay."

"Thank you, Bye take care"

"You too, bye!"