Chapter 14

The day has come, it's friday morning right now at six in the morning.

"Hey jagi. Wake up, it's six five."

Minjeong whispered while kissing Jimin's face. Yes, face. Every part of her face.

"MmmHhmm"

"Wake uppp"

"Yeah, I will. One minute more please?"

"One minute. Okay, one minute huh"

"Mhm."

"I'll set one minute time"

Jimin giggled and waited till the one minute over. She then lazily stood up and went to the bathroom. While Minjeong prepared Jimin's stuff for school. Her Q&A event show will be two in the afternoon so she don't worry about the time. Jimin got down and they both entered the car and straight to the café. If you're wondering, yes, Jimin is still working at the café. Minjeong suggested a company where she can also work even she's still studying but Jimin refused it. She only wants her job, being a staff of the café.

"I'll see you later Win. Take care"

Jimin says as she kiss Minjeong's cheek.

"Yeah, see you. I'm excited."

"Me too of course"

"Enjoy your first class, love you."

"Mmhhmm, okay."

"WhhAtTt? WheRe'S mY I lOvE yOu tOo?"

"Very special word Win. Gonna say that soon. Buuutt! I love you, always."

"At least, you still said that you love me."

"You know it"

"Haha okay, okay."

"I'll be going now Win"

"Mkay."

Minjeong then kissed Jimin on forehead before Jimin continued her way at the university. Minjeong stayed at Wonyoung and Yujin's apartment for a while to spend her free time there.

"Sooo, you're off for shooting today?"

"Yes. The scene we filmed yesterday will be the episode that they will release today."

"Oh, I got it. So, what's your schedule today?"

"I'll have Q&A visit show at SM university today"

"Oh. Can I go too?"

Yujin asked and Minjeong shrugged her shoulder.

"Dunno. Ask your manager"

"As I should. Hope she'll let me, I wanna hear their questions and see your face when you answer"

"You can hear and see it by just online Yujin"

"Agree to that but seeing that and hearing it hits different, do you understand?"

"Yes. Okay, fine. Just ask your manager if you can go or nah."

"Okay, okay."

"Where's Wonyoung by the way?"

"Probably shopping with the girlies."

"Who's the girlies?"

"Sakura, Liz and Chaewon."

"Is Chaewon girlie? Like..?"

"I dunno Win. It's just she really looks so bottom, lmao."

"Bottom? So who's the top?"

"Probably the Huh hot Yunjin"