Chapter 4

After some hours, Minjeong got herself ready to go at the café, It's twelve ten right now and she's now walking in the street on the way at the café. "Uh, what should I say?? Should I say, 'I saw your wallet fell down earlier before you enter the bus' ??? Or no?? I sound like a thief in that. Aggrhhh damn It, I'm really sucks at these. Fuck." Minjeong murmured then reached the café. She took a deep breath before entering.

"Good morning miss, what can i get for you?"

The girl which is Jimin asked with a smile. Fuck, should Minjeong tell her now?? Or, later when she serve It?? THINK FASTER MINJEONG-

"U-uh, just two latte, the other one is take out.."

Minjeong randomly said and Jimin smiled.

"Sure miss, your order will arrive soon, you may find your seat first"

Jimin said and Minjeong smiled handing her credit card. Her hand is shaking, there's a lot of reason. Jimin noticed It and looked at Minjeong right away.

"Are you okay miss? Your hand seems shaking?"

Jimin asked and Minjeong just smiled nervously.

"Y-yeah..I-i'm okay don't worry..."

Minjeong answered and Jimin just nodded giving her credit card.

"Thank..you."

Minjeong said and Jimin just bowed a little with a smile. "DUMB!! YOU ALMOST GOT CAUGHT!!" Minjeong scolded herself facepalming herself with a embarrassment, while she didn't know that Jimin was watching her happily. "She's the Kim Minjeong? They are true, she's really cute haha" Jimin thought to herself watching her from her table. "DAMNNNNNNN ALSO I FORGOT TO WEAR FACE MASK! I'M SO STUPID RIGHT NOW!! SURELY I AM SHE RECOGNIZED MEEE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Minjeong panicky thought and got distracted when Jimin knocked her table with a smile.

"Hi miss, your order is here. One latte take out and one latte dine in"

Minjeong gulped when as she looked up to see Jimin's face. "Pretty." Jimin thought can't remove the smile in her face.

"Enjoy your coffee miss.."

Jimin said with a little bow, she was about to walk away but Minjeong stood up and held her wrist immediately and of course Jimin got shocked by the sudden action.

"U-uh, y-your w-wallet...I-i saw it from you..y-you dropped It..H-here.."

Minjeong nervously said then released her cold hand from Jimin's hand, handing Jimin's wallet. Jimin widened her eyes when she saw her wallet.

"M-my...? Gosh! Thank you miss...uhm miss Kim Minjeong!"

Jimin thanked taking her wallet back. Minjeong out of the blue smiled, she didn't even realized It.

"N-no problem..n-next time, check your stuff before continuing where you are going okay..?"

Minjeong said and Jimin gave her a wide genuine smile.

"Thank you really miss Kim Minjeong, I will, I promise!"

Jimin replied and Minjeong smiled.

"That's good.."

Jimin then pulled Minjeong for a hug, Minjeong was shocked of course. That's sudden. But she's happy. Happy? Yes, she's happy that she finally talked to the girl she wanted to approach. Jimin broke the hug and Minjeong was standing being froze from her spot.

"Thank you very much miss Kim Minjeong. You don't know how important this thing to me hehe.."

Minjeong just nodded with a force smile. Why? Because she don't know what to face to give her.