Chapter 6 - Seeing Red

Start from the beginning

The Omega leaped into the air and landed next to Cole's Earth Driller. Then, with a burst of destruction energy, he sent the vehicle tumbling down the side of the mountain, past the hoards of oncoming Oni.

Garmadon slowly walked down towards the Omega and punched his top fists together.

Garmadon: This grows tiresome. I think it's time we even things out a bit.

As Garmadon lurched forward, he was suddenly surrounded by a purple aura. When he leaned back up, his eyes became bigger slits of red, and two silver horns jutted out from his head.

Two of the Oni foot soldiers charged at him, but Garmadon quickly formed a replica of the Omega's staff and kicked them off the side of the mountain.

Garmadon: Now that I have my own stick, let's try this again.

As more Oni attempted to surround him, Garmadon leaped into the and slammed the staff down, creating a shockwave of purple energy.

———————————————

Wu: I do recall seeing your father taking the form of an Oni during that battle.

(Y/N): Do I have that power too?

Wu: Like your father and myself, you are part Oni too. It's safe to assume you would also have an Oni form. But why are you asking this?

(Y/N): Yesterday, during the entrance exams, I was put in a situation where I unconsciously let my anger take hold, and I think I used some of that power...

Wu: I see. Have you had any other strange occurrences lately?

(Y/N): Mostly just strange nightmares. The details are often fuzzy whenever I wake up.

As Wu was about to respond, they both heard a knocking at the door.

Wu: We will have to continue this discussion at another time. I advise you not to dwell on it too much until we find your father. You have enough to worry about as it is.

(Y/N): Alright. Thanks, Master Wu

The knocking persisted, which caused (Y/N) to stand up and walk over to the entrance of the Bounty. He was surprised to see a familiar face as he slid open the door.

In front of him stood an older man with gray hair, a mustache, and a goatee. He wore a purple uniform, glasses, and a large straw hat similar to Master Wu's

The Postman

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Postman: What? Just because I work in Ninjago doesn't mean I don't work anywhere else.

(Y/N): Uhh... right...

Postman: Anyway, here's your mail.

The Postman reached into his backpack, pulled two boxes and eight envelopes, and handed them off to (Y/N).