Murder family [Part-2 Episode 1]

(The scene shifts to moxie aiming at family shakily)

Millie: "moxie stop shaking. Your gonna shoot our only hellhound".

Loona: "Wow I feel soo loved here".

Millie: "Just take a deep breath (inhales) and let it all out".

Moxie: "But it's a family. Under what circumstance as would we ever need to kill a human family".

Millie: "I mean. If that's what the client wants".

Moxie: "Maybe like a shitty dad or a mob family that's understandable. But to eradicate an entire innocent seemingly in this instance upper middle class family bloodline?!"

Loona: "Hey! you don't know their innocent. This kid probably sets dogs on fire, this girl gets off bullying Australian kids online and this guy. This guy definitely watches".

Millie: "Exactly humans are full of secret nasties. Its why so many of them end up  here".

Moxie: "But-"

Millie: "Guilty and innocent aren't are business moxie. Killing who we're paid is our business. shoot the target". (smooch)

Moxie: "I just think it's a bit excessive and we could be a bit more selective is all".

(Blitza then kicked open the door allowing may and y/n to enter with her and causing mox to shoot due to her being frightened by the sudden noise)

(And the arrow Ricochet off the walls)

Blitza: "Gals I want you to meet- (blitza then caught the arrow before it hit y/n straight in the eye) -our newest client".

(The the fish tank falls over causing eels to fall out onto the floor causing the room to go ablaze)

Blitza: "DAMN IT MOX, I JUST BOUGHT THOSE EELS".

-outside-

(The i.m.p crew left the building and awaited for the fire fighters to put out the fire in the office. Blitza is talking to Mayberry about the assassination.)

Blitza: "Bye! And don't worry we'll get that skank in less than 24 hours or first kill is free!"

Mox: "When did we start implementing that deal?"

Blitza: "When you set fire to my office in front of a CLIENT! YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT! NOW SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT FANCY BOOK IS STILL IN-TAC".

Y/n: "You mean this? (Pulls out "fancy" book) don't worry about it blitz I grabbed it before we left the office".

Blitza: And that's why your my second favorite y/n, you get a treat now~"

(Blitza plants a small kiss on his cheek causing him to blush. Before you knew it Millie drew pentagram with a piece of chalk which then a portal appeared.)

Blitza: "Now let's go lick some ass!"

Y/n: "The expression is kick some ass blitz".

Blitza: " Mine is better"

(The i.m.p crew entered the living world except y/n)

Blitza: " You comin y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'll catch up with you, just need to get out of these clothes. "

Blitza: " Ok. Don't be too long~"

(Blitza then trailer of with m&m down to a lake house. Wonder what could go wrong. Y/n then walked back into the office building to get his clothes.)

___________________________________________
(At the lake house...)

Blitza: "Mox , you wanna take this one? "