Moving in... Again?

Start from the beginning

"Thanks kid. now. im gonna make sure those chocolates get tossed." He straightened his back and opened the bedroom door once more and took a look over his shoulder back at Stan. "You didn't ruin any other weeds or chocolates did you?"

"No not yet,"

"Okay good." Randy smiled leaving the room. "Yet?.."

____________

Arriving home you did your usual callout as you entered the house, kicking your shoes off your Brother ran downstairs and gave you a smug look.

"Did anything happen at work?" He asked suddenly, unable to hold back his smugness and excitement.

"....Maybe?" You let out slowly, setting your bag to the side as you started to take your jacket and hat off.

Suddenly Tyler erupted into laughter.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR FUCKING WITH OUR STUFF!" He laughed pointing at you. a sudden rage filled you as you dropped whatever had been in your hand at the time.

"You. did that? SO IT WAS YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS??" You took a lunge at him earning a flinch as he ran back up the stairs away from you. You continued to run after him and watched as he slammed his bedroom door shut, locking it.

"GET OUT HERE YOU FUCK." you screamed banging on the door trying to push your weight against the door to open it.

"FUCK YOU! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED CARTMAN!"

"YOU GUYS HATE HIM ANYWAYS PLUS HE FUCKING DESERVES IT."

"EVEN SO YOU LIED TO ME."

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO??? GIVE YOU THE WEED???"

"YES!"

"What's going on here??" Your mother asked sternly, she stood arms crossed at the top of the stairs facing you with your father standing behind her, hands on his hips.

"O-oh... nothing mom~" you coo and step away from the door.

"You gave your brother weed?" she asked, the same stern tone still filling her voice.

"..m-maybe but you gotta listen to me i can explain everythi-"

"You gave. your brother. weed." Your mother repeated slowly. it hit you that your mother was the most furious with you than she had been in years. it reminded you of the time before you decided to go and live with your ex partner at the time and was going to college.

"Look mom he said that if i did he wouldn't tell you-"

"Tell me what."

"..." You stared at her mouth agape, the words filling your mind of what to say yet no words leaving your mouth.

"Giving your 11 year old brother weed is illegal." Your father spoke.

"We should turn you into the police." Your mother chimed. a sudden fear striking you as you suddenly shaked your head.

"No no mom look im sorry i was being stupid he just-"