1 BACK TO KOREA

Park YN
Age:25
Family:mom, dad, aunt, uncle, cousin ( that is not her real family because she is adopted, she lost her memory so she don't remember her real family.)
Cheerful, sweet, sometimes childish, love to sing and dance, has an amazing angelic voice, love nature and animals
She is a singer

)Cheerful, sweet, sometimes childish, love to sing and dance, has an amazing angelic voice, love nature and animalsShe is a singer

YN POV

BEEP BEEP

ugh this traffic. I hate it the most. I'm gonna be late for my flight.

Right now I'm in my car at the backseat waiting for the traffic to clear so that I can go to the airport. I am heading to Korea, my birth place. I usually live in America but I am going to stay in Korea for few months. I haven't been there for two whole years.

I wanna surprise my cousin. He served at military for two years and he is finally back. Even though he came back like two months ago I couldn't go to visit him cause of busy schedule. But I got few months break so I will be there.

The only thing he don't know is that he is going to meet me at the concert. I planned it myself. I will do a concert in Seoul Korea and they will be performing with me. I'm so excited. That would be like double concert. Or it won't if this traffic will be like this.

I am excited to meet the members of BTS. I personally met only J hope and I know Suga ofc, he is that cousin of mine. I missed him so much.

Ahh finally! The traffic is clearing, now I can go to the airport peacefully. In half an hour we are here, at the airport. There are so many fans of mine. I waved at them and sent them flying kisses. They screamed all the time.

I just entered in my private jet and sat down. I put ear plugs in my ears and played some music. The first one is Daechwita by August D. I smiled with closed eyes remembering our funny moments while listening to this song.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Yoongi POV

Our manager just told us that we have a concert in two days. Why so suddenly. And the most important thing we have concert with someone from America. I wonder with whom. He also said we will meet that person on the stage because we are gonna perform later and then together. We got the schedule of the songs that we will perform but menager said that that person with whom we will perform will maybe want to sing with us some other songs so to be prepared. Weird.

We discussed some more things and then went to our dorm. We ate an then went to our rooms. I decided to call my Kitten. My Kitten is no one else but YN. I texted her but she didn't saw the massage. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. Weird. I am starting to be worried now. Calm down Yoongi nothing happened to her. Maybe she fell asleep or her phone died. Yeah that probably happened. I miss her so much. Nevermind let's just go and sleep now. She is all fine.