knives out

It's only just a crush, it'll go away

It's just like all the others it'll go away.
Or maybe this is danger and he just don't know. You pray it all away but it continues to grow. I want to hold you close, skin pressed against me tight, lie still, and close your eyes girl.
So lovely, it feels so right

TEAR YOU APART /
SHE WANTS REVENGE

           WELCOME TO THE BIG APPLE! The place where dreams come true and futures are bright as gold—or red

WELCOME TO THE BIG APPLE! The place where dreams come true and futures are bright as goldor red. So many talented and aspiring musicians, writers, artists, journalists, and homicidal serial killers in the City of Lights. But Sakadi Renaux was just better!

      Aspiring fashion designer, spite enthusiast, insult connoisseur, and minimal divaSakadi was on her way to creating her very own fashion line while attending Blackmore College and majoring in fashion management. Her lovely friends would even agree to model her designs to build a portfolio.

      And then October happened.

There, New York has Sakadi in her dorm, working tediously away at the finishing touches of her glammed-up Halloween costume that she had been working on for two months and then she's invited to the first Halloween party of the month.

Maybe the party kills her, maybe it saves her. All she knows, is that weird dork from Econ is going to need some mega fashion help if he ever thinks he's going to survive the month! Her words, not his.

OR...

      CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER! Call it Stab, call it Clue, call it Charade, or call it Knives Out! A murder mystery was afoot and Ethan Landry had planned to do so many things in his life before he died. Graduate, get famous off of his writing, lose his virginity, make friends, and literally so much more. Getting stabbed, kissing a diva, nearly getting run over, being ridiculed for his fashion sense, and being accused of murder were nowhere near being on that fucking list!