The Reporter (Short)

Y/N, while on the Citadel was in the Presidium, and was walking through it, when he gets waved over by a Reporter. He sighs and approached.

Khalisah: "Khalisah bint Sinan Al-Jilani, Westerlund News. Would you answer a few questions for our viewers?"

Y/N: "That depends whether the questions you ask are classified or not."

Khalisah: "We'll see about that, Commander. You've been given a unique position to represent our race. People want to get a sense of how you'll do that."

She then pressed a few buttons on her Omni tool, activating her microphone as her camera drone starts to film. She started to ask some questions.

Khalisah: "Humans have been trying to get the respect of thr galactic community for 26 years. With that in mind, what are your feelings on being the first human Spectre?"

Y/N: "The Spectre's are the left hand of the Council, and represent the best of every species in the Galaxy. To be apart of them is an Honor."

Khalisah: "Some have said that your appointment is the Citadel "Throwing Humans a bone." Have you encountered any situations where the Citadel asked you to place its needs before the needs of earth?"

Y/N rolls his eyes under his Helmet.

Y/N: "The Council is concerned with the needs of the whole Galaxy. Earth included. We are on the agenda, I assure you."

Khalisah: "You really do believe that, do you? You've been given command fo an advanced human warship for your missions. Is there anything you'd like to say about it?"

Y/N: "The Normandy was co-developed by human and turian engineers. It's designed to incorporate many innovations. All of which are classified."

Khalisah: "So, the turians gave knowledge of the Normandg that is being kept secret from the Alliance public? Do you think it's appropriate  to and Earth's most advanced warship on the Citadel when this over, Commander?"

Y/N was feeling the urge to deck her in the face as hard as he could, but he would definitely kill her if that happened.

Y/N: "Last I checked, I haven't handed anything over to anyone. It's my ship, under my command. Last I checked, I'm human too. Same goes for the majority of my crew."

Khalisah: "Human, yes. But you do work for the Citadel now, Commander. One last question, Commander. Rumors back home sag you're tracking a Rouge spectre named Saren. Do you have any comment on that?"

Y/N: "No, I don't. I can't confirm, or deny anything. I also cannot disclose information at this time.

Khalisah: "I suppose that will do, Commander. Thank you for your time."

And Y/N Leaves as he facepalms.

Y/N: "I hate reporters."