"WHAT?" Leon looked up with a glare, looking at the letter in Cedric's hands.

"The owner of that brothel wrote in this letter that the madam dropped by the brothel yesterday..." He trailed. 

"And earlier, looking for the gigolo. " He paused, looking hesitantly at his master, who's face remained stern and cold, that made him hesitant whether he should continue his sentence or not.

Ahem. He cleared his throat.

"To say it precisely," Cedric gulped, standing steadily as he did so. "The madam, was looking for you, master."

"She's looking for the gigolo. Not me." Leon remarked.

"Yes... Which is you."

Leon quickly shot him a glare.

"Ah— I mean...." Cedric put on a tight awkward smile as he averted his eyes away from Leon.

'Why is she looking forward for a meeting?' Leon frowned, wondering in his thoughts.

'What could be her reason this time?'

"And?"

"Pardon?" Cedric turned back to Leon, staring at his master with a slight glint of confusion. He didn't expect him to be this interested.

"What else?" Leon asked.

"Ah," Cedric cleared his throat yet again. "That is all, master."

"....."

"Perhaps... she has in mind of doing the things you always do with her as a gigolo?"

"....." Leon stared at Cedric in brief silence, his eyes glazed with disbelief. 'Does he think we're sleeping together whenever I meet her as a gigolo..?'

"Ha." He softly scoffed.

'Perhaps...'

'I must have forgotten to tell him that all we do is merely talk.'

'I only give advices that she'd use to please me, the same person whom she got such suggestions from.' Leon lightly frowned, finding it ridiculous.

His calloused fingers brushed against his lips. 'How funny it is, yet ridiculous. No, it's rather fascinating.' He thought, huffing softly as he did so.

'Is she going to ask me for advice again?' He pondered as he tapped his fingers on his desk.

"Are you planning on meeting her soon in the brothel as a... gigolo?"

"Cedric."

"Yes, my lord?"

"Stop saying that phrase."

"...What phrase do you mean, my lord?"

"As a gigolo." Leon spoke with a face evident of displeasure. 'It's making my skin crawl.'

"Stop saying that," He said, cringing as he recalled the phrase once more. "It's irksome."

Cedric's lips formed a thin line, pressing his lips in, as though preventing himself from saying that very phrase for another time. "I understand...."

"Ah." A breath left Cedric's lips as his eyes moved behind Leon, staring outside the large window where he could see Cordelia's carriage arriving at entrance of the castle. "It seems like the madam has returned, my lord." He said, turning to Leon.

"Shall I ask her maid where they went?"

"No need. It's already written in the letter." Leon uttered, putting his hands down on the pile of documents on his desk.