Chapter 31: Fark Padhta Hai

Start from the beginning

"Sidharthhhh!" Whined Naaz.

"Accha Baba, just kidding. Tum gaao." Said Sidharth laughing.

Naaz cleared her throat and started singing. Sidharth also started playing the piano.

(Main yeh part details mein nahi likh rahi. Iss gaane ko dekh ke Saif aur Vidya Balan ki jagah SidNaaz ko imagine kar lo)

While singing the song and playing the piano, they became so lost in each other that after finishing the song also they kept staring at each other.

Naaz's both hands were rested on Sidharth's shoulders and their faces were too close. Once again their lips were inches apart but before Sidharth could kiss her lips, Naaz ran from there blushing heavily. Sidharth hit his own head for missing the chance.

Naaz was standing at the door and looking down in shyness while playing with her dupatta.

Sidharth went near her and said, "Waise kehna padega, tumne kaafi accha gaaya hai, even mujhse bhi accha. Fan hogaya main tumhari awaz ka."

Naaz didn't reply. She just blushed hearing his compliment.

"I think ab meri biwi ka gussa shaant hogaya."

Naaz suddenly remembered that she was angry at him.

She made a poker face and said, "Nahi toh. Kisne kaha? Main aap se abhi bhi gussa hoon. Aap ko aur bhi kuch karna hoga mujhe maana ne ke liye."

Siddharth suddenly pulled her close to himself and looked at her with full of love in his eyes.

He sensually touched her face with his finger, removing the hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear.

"Tumhe paata hai gusse mein tum damn cute dikhti ho. Isliye agar tum zyada der gussa rahi toh main khud ko aur control nahi kar paaunga. So please maan jaao na Jaan." He said huskily.

Naaz knew what he was doing. Though her heart was racing at that time, she didn't fall for his trick. Moreover she decided to play along.

Naaz slowly locked her hands around his neck. Sidharth became totally lost in her.

"Sidharth...." She said softly.

"Haan...." He replied looking at her like a drunk person.

"Aap ko..."

"Mujhe..."

"Mere saath...."

"Tumhare saath...."

Naaz immediately changed her expression and said, "Aap ko mere saath ghar ghar khelna hoga."

"Ghar...... What?" Asked Sidharth with disbelief.

Naaz pushed him away and said, "Jab tak aap mere saath ghar ghar nahi khelte, mera gussa shaant nahi hoga."

"Yeh kaisa bachpana hai Naaz? Ab tum chahti ho ki main tumhare saath ghar ghar khelu? Yeh nahi hoga." Said Sidharth making an annoyed face.

"Yaa toh aap mere saath ghar ghar khelo yaa phir mujhse zindagi mein kabhi baat mat karo. Choice is yours." Said Naaz showing attitude.

She was about to leave when Sidharth said, "Okay fine. You win I lose. Khel raha hoon main tumhare saath ghar ghar."

A mischievous smile came to Naaz's face but she hid it from Sidharth.