-chapter twenty six-

-vedika-

His eyes looked at my bare body as I stood in nothing but the red lingerie I had wore under the overcoat. "Well, I can't read then you do for me," he says while his body presses against my own and all of a sudden, I feel fire burning through my skin.

"Why can't you read?" I ask, ignoring the throb in my core when his hard cock pressed against my lower abdomen.

He held me from my hip and lifted me up to place me down on her wooden table and then I saw him dropping on his knees, his hands parting my inner thighs apart. My eyes go wider in recognition of what was coming. He hooks his fingers against the waistband of my red panties and then I hear the unmistakably rip of the fabric.

"Then who is going to please this dripping wet cunt of yours?" His words made drip more and he buried his face between mine.

"Read," he growled.

I forced my fingers to open a random page of the book when he ran his tongue through my wet folds to my clit. I gasp at the sensation. My eyes looking at the black letters which suddenly seemed unreadable.

"Cells that make up this system are two types... Oh God!" He pushed two fingers inside me, stretching me and curled them inside me. My eyes half closed as I tried to not come right there. He pulled his fingers out and then thrusted back inside me again, doing that movement again and again till I was panting and on edge to drive crazy.

"Those that transmit nerve impulses..." Wait. I look at the topic of the context I was reading. The Nerve Cell.

How in the world did he thought me reading The Nervous And Endocrine System while he tongue and finger fucked me would be hot?

All thoughts soon leave my mind when he scraped his teeth on clit and suck them like a madman. I let out a moan. "Abhimanyu..."

"Keep reading, love." He added another finger and I buck my hips up on his face, wanting for more as he kept thrusting in and out of me.

"Read or I will stop," he threatens and I groan, forcing my eyes back on the book and forgetting where I had left from. "Long bones have bone marrow..." How did I reach from the nerves system to structures of bone? All I could remember was how my toes curled when he stroked my clit with his thumb.

"Please I can't..." I breathed but it seem to fall on deaf ears.

"Abhimanyu... I need to... come. Please!" I wasn't above begging now.

"Tell me how much you want me, love?" His deep and velvety voice rang in my ears past my muscles that were begging—screaming for a goddamn release. "I want you very much, Abhimanyu." We both knew we weren't talking about my orgasm. I wanted him buried deep inside me, filling me without even air passing between us.

Harder. Faster. Rougher.

So much like him and so I much I liked. I wanted it all.

"But bad girls don't deserve an orgasm and that is your punishment."

My eyes flew open as I saw him smirking down at me. He seemed rather satisfied with my reaction. "No! Anything but that Abhimanyu... don't do this to me!" I exclaim while my skin burned hot with sweat and aching want.

He thrusted three of his fingers back inside me again and curled them inside me with his thumb pressing against my clit. "Come for me," he commanded and let out a ripping scream from my throat. My head throwing back with my lips parting. Eyes forcing close as I basically saw stars behind my back.